Tortuga

We arrived in Tortuga after sailing all day. My father docked the ship and the entire crew left to explore the town. Me, My Father and Gibbs all entered a bar. Gibbs sitting at a table, waiting for people to sign up to join the crew. My father was sitting on a chair playing with his compass, as I was leaning against a wall drinking a bottle of Rum, watching the people in the bar. They were very entertaining to watch, as they were all drunk.

Gibbs was talking to anyone who walked up to the table. I only counted 4.

"How we going?" My father asked.

"Including those four, that gives us...four." Gibbs replied.

I watched as another man walked up to the table, but he kind of looked familiar. I took a step closer to listen to his voice and story.

"And what's your story?" Gibbs asked.

"My story. It's exactly the same as your story just one chapter behind. I chased a man across the seven seas." He stated...than it clicked. It was the commodore I looked to my father and he looked at me scared. Shutting his compass. "The pursuit code me my crew. My commission, and my life." He said as he leaned closer onto the table.

"Commodore?" Gibbs questioned.

"Not any more. Weren't you listing?" He said very angrily at Gibbs. " I nearly had you all off Tripoli." I looked to my father and he took a giant leaf off a near by plant and used it to cover his body. I just rolled my eyes. " I would have, if not for the hurricane."

"Lord...you didn't try to sail through it?" Gibbs asked in shock.

"So do I make uproar crew? Or not?"
He asked as I watched my father walk behind the table still holding the leaf. Gibbs just pursed his lips together and looked over the papers. "You still haven't said where you're going. Somewhere nice!" He yelled and flipped the table sending Gibbs flying backwards.

"Gibbs!" I exclaimed and ran to his aid. I ducked down and helped him to his feet.

"So am I worthy to serve under Captain Jack Sparrow?!" Norrington yelled. He than pulled out his pistol and aimed it at my father. "Or should I just kill you now?" My father poked his head around a pillar trying to lose him, which didn't work at all.

"Your hired!" He smiled.

"Sorry. Old habits and all that." He smiled and went to shoot, but two men grabbed his arm and aimed the gun in the air. "Easy Sailor. That's our captain your threatening." Two different sailors said.

The gun went off and it somehow started a fight in the entire bar. Bottles, chairs being thrown...along with people. My father ran to the two of us.

"Time to go!" I stated.

"Aye!" My father smiled. Me and Gibbs ran to him and we began making our way through the bar...but the entire time he was trying on different hats. We began walking up the stairs, dodging bottle being thrown at the wall. People were fighting on the stairs and we reached the top a man was sitting on a ledge, my father traded hats with him. "Thanks mate." He smiled and tapped him, making him fall over the banister.

"Um." I just said in shock. We continued to walk when a door burst open and two men carrying another men came through. My father placed the hat on the man they were carrying and moved out of their way. "Carry on." He smiled. They threw him over and than we left the bar and made way onto the loading dock for the pearl. Crew members were carrying stuff on board. Me and my father were walking on board when I heard a familiar voice.

"Captain Sparrow!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Come to join me crew, lad? Welcome aboard." He smiled as he continued to walk onto the pearl.