Cannibal Island

After sailing all night, we ended up getting beached on an island, due to the fact my father had no idea where to go and what to do, since he was so shook from bootstrap coming to visit. The crew abandoned the ship to explore. I was walking behind Gibbs when my father pulled me aside.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked stern.

"Going exploring with you and the crew." I said and began to walk away, when he pulled me back.

"Your staying on this ship and guarding it! That's an order!"

"But..."

"No!" He said, with a raised voice. I just slouched down against the railing and he nodded his head in a content manner. I watched as the crew left the ship, my father giving me quick glances up to make sure I didn't leave. "Ugh!" I groaned and walked to the netting, I climbed up it and sat in the crows nest, watching over the land. Even though I couldn't see anything do to the fact there were so many bloody trees.

"Why can't I explore." I sighed to me self. But something took me out of me thoughts. A voice.

"Jack! Jack Sparrow! Blair!" A man's voice yelled. I looked over the crows nest, now facing the ocean, before I was just looking at the land and to my sight was a ship leaving in the distance. I looked down and saw a drenched Will hobbling across the sand.

"WILL!" I hollered. I climbed down the netting and got to the main deck of the ship.

"Blair!" He yelled back. I than got to the main net and climbed down till I was face to face with him. "Where's your father?" He asked immediately.

"I don't know, he went off exploring, he told me to stay here." I said worried.

"Let's go locate him." Will suggested, I nodded me head. We began walking through the jungle. Just than Cotton's parrot landed on a branch.

"Don't eat me." He Squawked. "Don't eat me."

"I'm not gonna eat you." Will said dumbfounded.

We continued walking when I came across Gibb's flask in a bush, a rope attached to it.

"Will." I whispered. He looked at the flask in my hand and cocked an eyebrow. We followed the trail of rope, until the end.

"What do we do now?" Will asked. But than a face appeared from a rock, scaring us both. One of each of our legs was tied up in a rope and we hung upside down. More people covered in camouflage appeared from the bushes, holding spears. Me and Will pulled out our swords and started swinging them around.
"Come and get it!" He yelled and than a tranquilizer dart hit his neck, making him drop his sword.

"Buggar." One hit my neck and I passed out, world turning white.

I woke up and I looked around, My legs and arms were hog tied to a pole as I was hanging underneath it. I started thrashing around and than I looked down and saw we were on a bridge. I than looked over to Will who eyes slowly started to open. We were taken in front of a large thrown and than I took notice who was sitting on that thrown.

"Father?" I whispered. His eyes went huge when he saw me, more scared was than shock.

"Jack? Jack Sparrow!" Will chuckled. " I can honestly say I'm glad to see you." He smiled. Jack got off the seat and came next to Will and poked him. "Jack it's me." My father than walked away to some of the people covered in camouflage. "Will Turner!" Will yelled.

My father than began to speak to them in a language I didn't understand. I started thrashing my arms around even more and my father placed a hand on my shoulder. I just looked up at him and he was still facing the group.