Davy Jones

Rain started pouring down upon all of us, as we came upon the Flying Dutchman. Me, my father and Will stood by the rail and looked at a destroyed, half sunken ship in the distance.

"That's the Flying Dutchman?" Will asked. We all just looked at him, with scared faces. "She doesn't look like much."

"Neither do you. Do not underestimate her." My father babbled. I just stared at the ship when he nudged his elbow into my chest.

"Must have run afoul of the reef." I stated.

"So what's your plan, then?" My father asked Will.

"I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key." Will said.

"And if there are crewman?" I asked.

"I cut down anyone in my path." Will said angrily and than walked away.

"I like it. Simple, easy to remember." My father mumbled.

"Couldn't fail." I smiled. He smiled at me and we walked towards Will climbing down to a row boat.  

"Oy! If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt. It might save your life!" My father yelled at Will than turned to me. Douse the lamps." Me and a bunch of the crew started blowing out the candles. The ship went dark and we watched as Will rowed to the fake Dutchman. Because I know what that ship actually looks like and it's much more scary.

After a while of watching the sunken ship, the Flying Dutchman emerged from the water. Than my father pulled out a spy glass and looked at Davy Jones, and just as he took it away from his eye, Davy Jones appeared right in front of us.

"Ah!" I screamed and backed away from him, as my father slightly put his hand in front of me. More of the cursed crew appeared on the ship and grabbed a bunch of the human crew.

"Oh." My father mumbled.

"You have a debt to pay. You've been captain of the black pearl for 13 years. That was our agreement." Davy Jones said as he took steps towards my father, as he backed away.

"Technically, I was only Captain for two years, then I was viciously mutinied upon." My father stated.

"Then you were a poor Captain, but a Captain nonetheless. Have you not introduced yourself all these years as Captain Jack Sparrow?" Davy Jones exaggerated. The crew started laughing and I just kept my mouth shut. Davy than looked to me. "Ah if isn't Blair Sparrow." He spat and walked towards me. I took a step back and hit a cursed crewmen. I jumped and moved forward and Davy took his crab claw and brought it very close to my face.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. He ignored me and answered.

"You look like your mother." He muttered.

"WRETCH!" I yelled in anger and went to stab him with my knife. I knew it wouldn't kill him but I felt like I had to...But his claw grabbed my hand and made me drop my knife, the sound echoing around us.

"No!" I heard my father yell. I was pulled back by a cursed crewmen and I tried to break free of his grip and a sword was held to my neck courtesy of Jones and I gasped

"Please no." I whispered. Davy got closer to me and I looked to my father I could see how scared he looked at the moment.

"Davy! You have my payment. One soul to serve on your ship. He's already over there!" My father informed while yelling to draw his attention back to him, which worked. But a sword was still held to my throat.

"One soul is not equal to another." Davy stated.

"Aha! We've established my proposal is sound in principle now we're just haggling over price."

"Price?"

"Just how many souls do you think my soul is worth?

"One hundred souls. Three days." Davy put forth.

"Your a diamond mate. Send me back the boy. I'll get started right off." My father said he walked away from Jones.

"I keep the boy. A good-Faith payment. That leaves you only 99 more to go." Davy yelled than laughed.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic, a terrific soprano. Worth at least four. Maybe three and a half." My father said as he walked up to Davy and got in his face. "And did I happen to mention...he's in love? With a girl." He than began circling him. "Due to be married. Betrothed. Dividing him from her and her from him would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony. Eh?" I could see that Davy Jones face was actually looking sad, but than he quickly snapped back.

"I keep the boy. Ninety-nine souls. But I wonder, Sparrow. Can you live with this? Can you condemn a innocent man, a friend, to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?" Davy asked. I started thrashing around and my captor tightened his grip, making me gasp.

"Yep. I'm good with it." My father smiled.

"No." I whispered. I didn't want Will on that ship for the rest of his life...he deserves to be with Elizabeth.

"Shall we seal it in blood? I mean...ink." My father rambled. Davy Jones reached his tentacle hand forward and grabbed my fathers hand, causing him to gasp.

"Three days." He stated once more and than turned away. My captor let go of me and pushed me to down onto the deck. All the cursed crew disappeared somehow and ended back on the Dutchman.

I sat on my knees and flipped my hair up. I just stared at my father and he offered his hand and I swatted it away and stood up.

"Blair..." He said worried.

"Will is innocent." I cried.

"Love, trust me. This is my plan." He stated.

"How? How is condemning him to that ratchet ship in your plan to get the key." I yelled, my anger flowing through me.

"Blair please calm down and trust me." He smiled softly. I just looked at him...wanting to not believe him...but yet I did trust him.

"Fine." I sighed. He smiled to himself and walked over to Gibbs.

"And how do you intend to harvest these 99 souls in three days?" Gibbs asked.

"Fortunately, he was mum as to the condition in which these souls need be."

"Ah...Tortuga." Gibbs smiled.

My father wiped his hand on Gibb's shirt. "Tortuga."