Chapter Thirteen

“I still remember the day I caught Sang kissing Mr. Blackbourne.” Jessica says. I cover my face, mortified. “I didn’t expect to walk into my house, the house I share with my brother to see my brother’s girlfriend –or so I thought- kissing his best friend, team leader, whatever.” She waves her hand in the air, dismissing Kota and Owen’s relationship. “I just stood there, frozen in place. I wasn’t sure what to do.”

“Hey, at least you only caught them kissing, my dear.” Uncle says. My eyes widen when I realise what he’s about to say. “I caught my nephew and Sang in a very compromising position in my diner. It also wasnt with the nephew I thought she was dating.” I blush hard. So maybe Uncle caught me and North half naked on the counter in the kitchen of the diner. It took ages to calm him down and try and explain what was really going on, but eventually he listened, called us crazy and walked out. A few days later he sat me down and said ‘is having nine boyfriends what I want?’

My mind flashes back to the memory of our conversation.

I just stare at Uncle, knowing what he’s asking but not wanting how to answer. I love my boys, each and every single one of them in my own way but all the same. The thought of choosing one makes my heart bleed, knowing that eight others would be heartbroken. “Sang?”

I snap my eyes up to Uncle let my watery eyes slip a tear free. “If I could, I would have them all wrapped into one; not for me, but for those who don’t understand. I hate the whispering, the strange looks, the nasty comments. No one knows but me what that feels like, the boys shrug it of and don’t pay attention but I do.” Uncle places a hand over mine that is resting on the table. “But for me, I’d keep it the way it is. I don’t just have nine boyfriend, I have nine best friends, lovers, soul mates. I have nine different hugs, kind of kisses, special moments. I have more then what having one would mean. So yes, Uncle, having nine boyfriends is what I want. They own me; mind, body, heart and soul.”

He nods his head. “Then you have my approval.”

That moment between me and Uncle has always been a moment that I have kept close to my heart. It was the moment that I stopped being Luke’s girlfriend but started being the ‘Little Girl that owns it all’. “You have to tell them that part don’t you?” I ask Uncle still mortified.

“Well, If we are going to be talking about these moments, may I share mine?” Erica asks, taking a sip of her wine.

My eyes fly to Silas and he just grins, shaking his head. “Please do, Erica.”

“Please don’t.” I whisper, my mind flashing back to that memory.

“Silas.” I whimper as he trails kisses down my neck. We shouldn’t be doing this, not right here and right now anyway. Especially not on Kota’s bed while we wait for him to come home from an assignment. “We can’t.” I whisper.

“Shh, Aggelle. Let me take care of you.” I close my eyes trying to relax and when I do. I feel everything, each whispers kiss, each trail of his fingers leaving goose bumps in their tracks. I listen to each whispered word of love as he removes my clothing; item by item, never leaving an area that didn’t receive any special attention.

“Silas.” I say his name again through my heavy breathing as he lays above me, his large strong arms supporting his weight as he makes sweet love to me. “I love you.”

He smiles, bringing his face down to mine. “I love you, Aggelle, always.” He kisses my neck, sucking lightly before tracing his lips further down. When he pulls away, our eyes stay on one and other as he moves above me.

When we’re done, I laid cuddled up in his arm; loving the skin to skin contact with his large, warm body.

I must have been dosing of when we heard the footsteps coming up the stairs, footsteps that did not belong to Kota. Me and Silas look at each other with wide eyes before jumping from the bed and reach for our clothing, only we weren’t quick enough. The door flies open revealing Erica. She takes me in, then Silas, her eyes widening. “You did not...” She seethes through clenched teeth.