• 𝟬𝟳 •

𖣔۞𖣔

✯ • 𖣔 • ⌘ •                      ۞                      • ⌘ • 𖣔 • ✯

𖣔۞𖣔

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 night came super quickly for Rachel. It was pretty hard to believe that this was the first time she ever attended a football game played by her school team.

Crows

"I can't believe you actually came," Sarah said to Rachel from beside her. They were currently sitting side by side with unbothered by the drizzling rain.

"Oh shut up" Rachel said elbowing her friend, earning a laugh from her, "there's always a first time for everything".

Corvus let out a 'gurgling croak' agreeing with her. "You see, he agrees with me" Rachel gestured to the standing on her shoulder. Sarah rolled her eyes. "Rachel, someone always has to agree with you" she said, making Rachel playfully punch her shoulder.

"And plus you came to this game to support a certain someone" Sarah teased, nudging Rachel with her elbow.

"Shut up".

"Jordan and Rachel sitting in a tree" Sarah quietly sang, Rachel quickly covered her mouth before she could finish. "Quit it, Lois could hear you" Rachel whispered gesturing to Lois who was talking to Chrissy a few levels up on the bleachers. Sarah let out a laugh before she turned to Corvus.

"Corvus, my favorite bird, don't you think it is weird that for the first time she is willing to attend a football game" she said, Corvus let out a low 'croak' nodding his head.

"As I said there's always a first time for everything" Rachel told her. "Your right" Sarah started, "like a first kiss" Sarah wiggled her eyebrows. Rachel couldn't help but blush. "You're not gonna let that go, are you?" she asked her friend. "Nope," Sarah said, popping the 'p'.

Rachel let out a groan, "great" she muttered under her breath while petting Corvus's feathers.

"You gotta be kidding me" Rachel said as she spotted a man she disliked passing by. "What" Sarah asked confused. Rachel gestured to the man with her head. "Morgan Edge" Rachel spoke his name in a low voice.

Sarah sighed, "Rachel," she said, making her friend turn to her, "Tonight you're here to support Jordan". Sarah spoke, "not to get grounded again".

Rachel muttered a series of curses under her breath before sighing and turning her attention back to the game.

"Now entering the game # 24, Jordan Kent'' a man's voice said through the loudspeakers peaking Rachels attention. Jordan ran on the field putting on his helmet and getting into position. For a moment his eyes found a certain goth girl he liked sitting on the bleachers with her friend.