• 𝟬𝟯 •

𖣔۞𖣔

✯ • 𖣔 • ⌘ •                      ۞                      • ⌘ • 𖣔 • ✯

𖣔۞𖣔

24 miserable hours.

That's how long it had been since Rachel ran away from the Kents...

.....from Jordan.

She made a fool out of herself in-front of them, especially Jordan. What made it even worse were her eyes.

How the hell was she supposed to undo that.

I mean she wouldn't have needed to, that was until she found out they were moving back to Smallville.

Rachel let out a groan letting her head hit her desk despite the teacher nagging to stop doing that. The bell rang signaling the end of the period. Making her way out of class she spotted a familiar boy staring aimlessly at his opened locker.

"Hey you lost already" Rachel said from behind him. Jonathan turned to look at her. "Oh hey..umm hey yeah actually I'm a little lost, world history portable 3" he informed her. "It's outside, I'll show you" she gestured for him to follow her.

"Where's Jordan?" Rachel asked, looking for the other Kent boy. "Umm..he's not feeling so good" he said "especially after you ran". Rachel cringed at his words, "he was?" She asked him. "Yeah he was pretty depressed" Jonathan told her, making something in her stomach churn "but if you could drop by it would definitely help" Jon proposed. "Well-".

"Ohh" Rachel heard Sean say, "heard the Kent brothers were moving here" he said walking towards Jonathan. "Sean" Rachel said moving in front of Jon, "Sean please not here", he ignored her.

"What are you, some kind of star quarterback?" Sean asked Jon. "I'm alright" Jon told him. "Too bad we already got a QB," Tag said, earning a remark from Rachel. "How mature" she told him, sending a glare his way. "We'll see how you do with our offence, some people think it's tough to learn" Sean's other friend informed him in a tainting manner.

"Especially if you somehow never got the play book" Timmy, one of Sean's friends, taunted him. "Tell your brother I said hi" Sean told him.

Sean turned to look at Rachel, "Sarah's looking for you" he told as he grabbed ahold of her backpack and started dragging her with him. "It's outside to the left" she told him, "sorry" she whispered leaving the boy to his own devices.

"Thanks" he muttered standing alone in the now empty hallway.

~

"I'm so sorry about Sean Rachel" Sarah apologized. After Rachel had told her what had happened Sarah wouldn't stop apologizing on behalf of her so-called boyfriend. "I don't even know why he's being so mean .'' "Yeah I don't even know either" Rachel lied, she did know why he was acting that way, but she didn't want Sarah to know. She was the only friend Rachel could deeply trust. And she didn't want to lose her.