USJ under attack

As we were racing around the town, Abyss came up from a shadow below us. I haven't summoned him which surprised me to say the least.

Abyss: Shochan and your family needs help. The USJ is under attack!

Me: WHAT?!

Hawks: What's up?

Me: Hawks get on Arashi NOW!

There was no chance I would let the person who was attacking the USJ away.

Hawks: What's going on?

Me: Please, just get on!

I was slightly panicking and the dragon began growling at Hawks. Not only that but you could hear a hissing coming out of Arashi's mouth.

Hawks: Fine.

Me: Arashi, Abyss let's go!

The moment HAwks landed on Arashi, he immediately held on to me and that was the moment I told them we would go. Since they were my shadow creatures, they knew exactly what I was expecting them and so they began dropping down to the ground.

Hawks: Izu?

We began getting closer to the ground, closer and closer. There was no sign of any of the creatures to spread their wings and fly us to safety before we would hit it.

Hawks: IZUKU!

I could tell by the fastened grip around me that Hawks didn't know about my shadow transportation aka teleportation ability.

Me: Trust me!

Hawks: AAAHHHHH!!!!

Instead of hitting the ground we passed through our shadow into my domain. Everything went black for a moment but I could see the other creatures.

Me: EVERYONE WE ARE GOING!!!

It was a declaration of war and everyone followed. The moment I opened another portal, Arashi fly past it and we emerged from behind the ships shadow and flew way up into the sky. There I could see Blaze. He was protecting Shochan as I told him to do. Even though I was the only one that could summon them, they were also able to go through shadows and come to the real world.

That statement was not entire true. Only Fenrir could do that thanks to shadow transportation but since I told Fenrir he should send Blaze to protect Shochan the moment something happened my fire bird was also able to teleport.

Now as for how they knew what was happening. They could all watch us through the shadows. It's not like they were not connected to the shadow at all... They originated from the shadows so of course they were connected to it.

Once we went through the shadow, I saw Fenrir using his teleportation ability to get Pandora and Kuro to the ground.

Hawks: WHAT THE-

Me: No question, no go and help them!

After I said that I saw him flying around us which led me to believe that he jumped off of Arashi's back. My griffin began flying around the whole stadium like building circling around one time and I could quickly see what is going on. This was how I began assigning my creatures areas.

Blaze was with Shochan and protecting him as well as the group around him.

Pandora was with Toshi and protecting him and his group.

Kuro was with Kacchan and protecting him though I was sure that he didn't needed it but better be save then sorry.

Then there was this group with Uraraka and Denki so I assigned Fenrir to them.