I AM HERE!

Fenrir was growling and it became louder and louder until he stood up and went to the front as if he was waiting for his pray and then ready to jump and make his killing strike. Not only that but he began to drop his small form and was now in front of the whole class.

Denki: Wow, look at Fenrir!

They all knew his name by now since I was calling him none stop.

Mina: He is soo cool.

Momo: Why does he look like he about to attack someone.

Kirisishima: So manly!

Bakugo: This will be fucking fun!

Toshi: I am rooting for him!

Shoto: I hope he at least can get a solid strike

Me: *sigh*

Fenrir: GRRRRRR!!!

Then all of the sudden the whole classroom went silent including Fenrir.

Please don't attack the teacher!

Please don't kill him!

I said you can have your fun but attacking was not something I thought about!

Please Fenrir don't do something stupid!

The moment I thought that Kuro came out of my shadow. He began approaching the door as well but in contrary to Fenrir he stayed low to the ground and was positioned on the side of the door.

Me: *Sigh* not you too!

Fenrir was now standing in front of the door and the moment the door was thrown open, I could see All Might.

All Might: I AM HE-

Fenrir didn't even let him finish his sentence before jumping at him and fletching his teeth. All the hero could do was try to protect him but Fenrir used shadow transportation and both were gone.

Mina: Where did they go?

Not only was All Might gone but also my loyal wolf. However, it was odd that Kuro was still in the room and getting ready to pounce.

Me: Kuro, come back!

It was not a moment later that Hawks came flying in through the busted open doors.

Me: KURO NO!

Once I saw the red feathers, I knew exactly why Kuro was there. I shouted out to him while also standing up and letting my chair fall down to the ground because of my sudden movement.

The fox however only pounced at Hawks and used his ability to control all the feathers of Hawks and let go around the class.

Hawks: AAAAHHHH!

Kuro: FACE MY WRATH CHICKEN!

Kuro was now standing in his full form in front of the class with all the feathers around him and pointing at facing Hawks.

I could tell that he really meant to let all the feathers attack Hawks and so I went in front of Hawks protecting him form my own Fox.

Me: ENOUGH!

Angry that was what I was. However, I was more than that. Furious at Fenrir who just attacked the number one hero and finished to who knows where and then at Kuro who didn't listen to me.

I know you guys are doing this for me but this is too much!

Me: Kuro, go back.

He must have felt my rage as he dropped every feathers down to the ground.