Just my Midoriya luck!

I was in the room with a bomb just waiting for Abyss to be finished with his attack. It was soo boring but there was nothing I could do about it. Lucky for me this whole exercise was only 10 minutes long.

Me: Ah... This is hella boring. Maybe I should have gone with Abyss. I am sure Hawks wouldn't have made it so far even if I was watching them but oh well.

I only hope that Abyss would not kill him after all I did say he can go full out...

I think I forgot to say that he can get all out.

Wait did I order him to get full ou?

Oh gosh!

I hope he will survive this!

After the exercise ended and I heard the announcement from Hawks that everything was over and my team, aka me and Abyss win, I went to meet up with them.

Me: Abyss!

The moment my dragon heard me he turned around, jumped into the air and flew over to me. Although I was sue he could have just made like 10 steps and he would be by my side but no , he jumped into the air, flapped his wings and circled around me before landing in front of me.

He lowered his head and I hugged his giant snoot.

Me: You did well.

After just a few seconds I let him go and called him back to my domain before calling upon Fenrir while I walked over to Hawks.

Me: Are you okay?

Hawks: Do I look okay to you?

Me: No but I was more thinking if you were still alive and conscious enough to respond to me.

Hawks: Oh well yes, I am.

Me: Ahm, I am sorry if Abyss messed you up a lot. Let me at least help you get to the infirmary.

Hawks: It's okay kid. I should have known that something like this would happen.

Me: Fenrir can you let him on your back and carry him?

Fenrir: Do I really need to Master?

Me: Please!!

Fenrir: fine!

He then went down in front of me and I helped Hawks over to him and got him on his back. After that we both went to the infirmary and Recovery Girl healed him upon my request. However, that was all she did and left us 2 alone in the room with Fenrir in his wolf form.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Hawks: Sure.

Me: What did Abyss do to you?

Hawks: I was a dumb chicken for him. But a tasty one if I do say so myself. In fact, I think I would have been the best chicken nugget in the world!

Me: Pffff

Hawks: What's so funny?

Me: You.

Hawks: Hm?

Me: Well, you love chicken from what I know. Don't you eat that stuff every day?

Hawks: And how will you know that?

Me: I am a big fan of heroes. I know my stuff.

Hawks: Ohh so you are a fan of me?

Me: No, not really though I was. I loved All Might out of every hero the most him and Eraserhead together with you and Nezu.

Hawks: Awww. Wait did you say Eraserhead?