Quirk Assesment Test: Ball Throw

Aizawa: Now that I have your attention! First up is the ball throw. I will explain this only once, so listen up!

I was standing close to the other students and Fenrir has shrunk into his small wolf form. Now that he was in this form, the girls were all around him, wanting to pet him.

He was the middle of attention and I knew that he liked it. He was proud of what he just done and no one was saying anything against it.

Shinso: He looks like a slightly bigger dog right now.

Me: He kinda does but he is still a wolf.

Bakugo came to me and Shinso and joined our little whispering conversation.

Bakugo: That was one great show you just pulled out there. If you ask me, that grape fuck deserved it!

Me: Ahm thanks.

Aizawa: Izuku, be so kind and let Fenrir go back into your shadow.

Me: Sorry Aizawa-sensei.

Aizawa(whispering): you don't have to add sensei problem child.

Shinso: No, way did he just say that.

Bakugo: Fucking say what?

Me: He just whispered something so out of character.

Bakugo: Whatever!

I let my loyal wolf go back and listened to what Aiazwa was about to say. He made it clear that he doesn't want to repeat himself again and I wouldn't make him do that.

Aizawa: I am sure everyone has thrown a ball in their lives at some point but this time I want you to throw as far as possible. Everything is allowed.

Sounds simple enough.

Who should I choose?

I could call upon Abyss...

I would surely freak out everyone if a huge dragon just appear.

A phoenix or a griffin would get the same reactions.

Fenrir can teleport using the shadows so I might play a simple game of catch the ball with him...

Wait!

I could simply use my shadow and teleport it to a place far away. This should work...

Hmmm

What should I do?

Then again, he said everything is allowed... I might also see what the others do and copy them. Not originally but it works.

So I am good either ways but what about Toshi? His quirk is not made for this.

Me: Toshi? What are you planning to do?

Toshi: Throwing it as hard as I can, I don't have much choice here...

Me: How about I help you?

Toshi: huh?

Me: Remember he said everything is allowed!

Toshi: And?

Me: You can throw it in my shadow and I can teleport it away or I could let Fenrir help you.

Toshi: You sure about it? They will call me a cheater!

Me: No, they won't let me do it before you and everything will be good!

Toshi: I don't know, Izu...

We watched everyone use their quirk and one girl stood out from the rest of them.