Bio(Rewrite)

Y/n L/n

Looks:

Age:17

Age:17

Personality:Guy who minds his own Business And Doesn't Butt in with Others Along with being Nice to Friends and Family.

Family:

(D/n)[Dad]

(M/n)[Mom]

(S/n)[Sister]

Star[Sister]

Mika(Sister)

(B/n)[Brother]

Jason(Brother)

Max[Brother]

Pluto[Pet]

Sacred Gear:None.

Abilities:

Strength:Average

Speed:Average

Intelligence:Average

Stamina:Average

Stealth:Average

Luck:???(as In Unknown Level)

Skills:

Writing:You Could A Rank 1 BestSeller In Your sleep!

Drawing:Your Drawing Skills Make it Look like as if the Book was the Tv.

Role-Play/Fantasy Persona:The One Above All,The Being Who Could Just Raise An Eyebrow And You'll Be Gone From Existence As he Has Complete Control Over EVERYTHING And Can Do ANYTHING As He Is Also God's DAD but Put Himself into A Mortal's Body,Who Unlocked All His Powers!

Expert Faker-Can Lie About Anything and Be Believe.

Imagination(Must Have Ouroboros Snake to Use This)-Allows Y/n To Do ANYTHING Or Use ANY ability That He Wants Even Fictional Abilities

*Warning:Can Only Use Amount That Matches Amount Of Ouroboros Snakes*

Faction Relationships(All factions Think Y/n Really Is The "One Above All"

Devils-They Are Scared Of him As they Believe If they Upset him,He will Erase Them And No One Wants That.

Fallen-They Made An Occult Worship About You And Will Do Anything And I Mean ANYTHING You Say but Some Of Them Are Scared Of you And What You Can Do.

Angels-They Only Care About Your Safety And Everytime That you thank them,They Say they Don't Deserve It.

[Yo-Kai]-You Treat Them Like How A Dad Would Treat their Kids And Konou Sees You As Her Father.

Dragons-Every Dragon Even Ophis And Great red Would bend to your will,JUST By Breathing!!