| Chapter 19: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? |

*Unedited!!

*Inline Comments = ❤️

*But pehle hi bata du I am very much upset with the response in previous chapter:) ( ・ั﹏・ั) Anyways moving ahead:)

_____

Manik: Bahut heavy ho tum...

Nandini:(innocently) Huh???

And then it strikes her what he said and she glared him and stood up at once not before giving a light punch on his stomach to which he ouch'ed but then laughed as she stomped her foot and left the room. Shaking his head while chuckling Manik moved towards the bed and wore his red t-shirt still smiling at her cute faces.. And then he too moved out of the room after getting his mobile which was on charging...

Coming down the stairs he saw all the youngsters still sitting in the hall, he too was moving towards them when his phone rang and as it was his PA he accepted the call and moved towards the other side of the hall, opposite to where everyone were sitting...

Here Elders had moved to their rooms to rest and Youngsters were busy with each other. Nandini was noticing Mukti's strange behaviour and made a mental note to talk to her. She then started talking to Navya but soon everyone's attention went on Cabir as he choked on the water he was drinking. They frowned looking at him and soon he started laughing hysterically making all frown more.

Abhi: Oyee, pagal ho gaya h kya??? Kyu khi khi kar raha h faltu me?

But he still didn't stoped laughing and then Nandini looked at the way he was looking and bit her lip to control her smile and soon she too giggled. Everyone were looking at them confused when Cabir pointed at the direction and everyone looked there only to widen their eyes before breaking in fits of laughter...

Here, Manik after cutting the call came towards all of them to saw them laughing. He frowned and raised his eyebrows...

Manik:(smacking Dhruv head) Kya h, kyu has raha h??

Alia: Manik Bhai you never told me that you too are fond of these...

Manik:(confused) Fond of what???

Abhi:(still laughing) M batata hu, pehle khada ho...

Manik: Kyu??

Abhi: Ho naaa..

Manik stood up and Abhi turned him and everybody again laughed making him angry. Nandini finding the right opportunity tip toed from there.. Abhi clicked his pic and then passed the mobile to Him which he grabbed glaring him and looked at the photo and opened his mouth in shock..

And soon he grittted his teeth and looked at his culprit only to find her nowhere, he roamed his eyes all around when he saw her on stairs so he shouted her name