| Chapter 13: Apologies |

*Unedited!!

*Inline Comments Are appreciated:)

____

MaNan's room:>

Nandini was standing in washroom after changing herself in a simple kurti. She was looking herself in the mirror with unshed tears in her eyes... She blinked them and washed her face and wiped it with a towel. She again looked in the mirror and frowned when the scene back in the living room flashed infront of her eyes. They way Manik hugged her, that concern reflected in his eyes, any person with eyes could say that He Was Guilty. She closed her eyes tightly thinking this..

Nandini's Mind: Why am I thinking about him? I know that concern wasn't for me.. He is a Monster. Whatever he said to me.... *Deep exhaling* No Nandu you aren't gonna think about that Monster. Yes..

Nandini's Heart: But Nandu, think from his presepctive too naa.. Whatever he said, it was his concern for His sister. You know very well that Mukti is literally a princess for Malhotra's, and Manik really loves his sister and Anyone at his place would've done this only...

Mind: But that doesn't mean he have the rights to speak nonsense about you or anyone in that Case. Mana ki you call him Monster but it's not needed that He behaves like one Always...

Heart: But you also knows that He is not a Monster from heart. It was clearly visible that he was guilty for his words...

Nandini: Ahhhhhhh m Pagal ho jaungi...

Keeping the towel back she moved out of the washroom to saw Her Dear Husband measuring the floor's length i.e. pacing around the room. She looked at him and moved towards the door to go out of the room when he blocked his way making her frown...

She crossed her hands on her chest and Seems Like The Manik Malhotra got intimidated as he looked down not before gulping inaudibly.. Nandini looked at him with surprised gaze but then tried to move past him when again he blocked his way still looking down. This happened for three times when Nandini got frustrated and stomped his foot with hers to which he winced and Grabbing the chance she moved towards the door when Manik realised this and closed the door which she opened.

Nandini looked at him and glared him to which he again looked down making her groan in her mind...

Nandini: Aiyappa... Kya problem h aapki Mr. Malhotra??? I am very much sleepy lemme go...

Manik:(innocent face) But This is Your room no?

Nandini looked at him with shocked face to which he looked here n there and she rubbed her ears and spoke..

Nandini: Sorry maine kuch galat sun lia, can you repeat??

Manik:(sighed) But maine kuch galat nahi bola... Why you sleep in guests room? I...I mean agar DJ or DG ko pata Chala toh....

Nandini:(crossing her hands on her chest) Toh???

Manik: Toh....toh they will... Question you naa..

Nandini: M jawab de dungi...

Manik: But m nahi de paunga naa.. And... And they'll be hurt too... So...

Nandini looked at him with a very weird face..

Nandini: Aapne Kisi wall par apna sar patak kar mara kya??

Manik:(frowned) WHAT???

Nandini: Matlab theek h aap... Aab hatiye mujhe jana h...

And she moved passed him again when she heard something which she doubt she actually heard and snapped her head in his direction to saw him standing with guilty face...