| Chapter 4: Loving Family |

Not Edited!!

___

Malhotra Mansion:

Nyonika and Amrita were in the kitchen preparing for lunch as they likes to make food for their family. Their were no butlers that time in the kitchen and they were talking while cooking..

Nyo:(stirring the curry) Waise Didi...

Amrita:(chopping Vegetables) Hmm??

Nyo: Mrs. Murthy called an hour ago...

Amrita looked at her for a brief second and then again continued her work.

Amrita: Now what does she want??

Nyo: Apology... She was apologising for whatever her daughter did..

Amrita:(sighed) What should I say even...

Nyo:(still stirring while looking at her) But you know Didi what surprised me the most??

Amrita:(glancing at her) What??

Nyo:(facing her) She for once didn't even asked about Nandini..

Amrita stopped chopping and looked at her at which she nodded.

Amrita: Strange.. Why would a mother do that??

Nyo: Exactly naa.. Firstly to be frank being a mother I won't ask my daughter to compromise..

Amrita: Definitely.. And I don't know you noticed or not but Mr. And Mrs. Murthy weren't sad for Nandini.

Nyo: Hmm Mujhe bhi laga... But why???

Voice: I will tell you...

Both ladies looked behind to saw Asha there at the doorstep.

Asha: Come with me, ask the butler to look after the lunch preparation..

Amrita and Nyo looked at each other while Asha moved out. They called the butler and instructed them before following Asha. They came in Asha and Suryapratap's room to saw Suryapratap sitting with Raj and Manish who were also having the same expression as their wives..

 They came in Asha and Suryapratap's room to saw Suryapratap sitting with Raj and Manish who were also having the same expression as their wives

Surya: Sit Bacho...

Nyo and Manish settled beside their respective husband on couches and Asha too sat beside her husband on the bed.

Raj: Papa you called us?? Something urgentl??

Surya:Aab mujhe apne beto se baat karne ke lie kuch urgent baat ki jaroorat hogi??

Manish: Nahi papa we didn't meant that...

Surya: Haa theek h theek h, apne baap ko mat samjha..

Manish and Raj made a bad face while Nyo and Amrita smiled and Asha nudged his shoulder and eyes him to which nodded and took a serious expression..