| Chapter 7: Gifts |

*Not Edited!!

*Inline Comments are love:)

____

Evening 5pm:

Malhotra Mansion- Living Area:

Everyone were settled in the living area except MukNi who still weren't back from their shopping and Manik who was in his office m Manish and Amrita were back Early and even Raj, Cabir and Dhruv were also back. They all were chit chatting about anything and everything. Soon they heard squealing voice of Mukti who was dragging Nandini with bodyguard following carrying loads of bags with them. Everyone smiled seeing them and a servant bought water for them which they drank. They too seat on a two seater couch..

Cabir:(looking at bags) God Mukti Itni sari shopping?? Teri shadi hone wali h kya jo Shopping market aai???

Mukti:(rolling eyes) Meri shadi pe m shopping thodi karugi Cabu Bhai...

Dhruv: Haa wo toh iska Bichara Pati..

Cabir: Correct...  But Abhi I must say Poor Manik....

Nyo: Wo Kyu???

Cabir:  Arre Mukti toh Mukti Nandu bhi Shoppingholic h... So hua naa Poor Manik..

Nandini:(sarcastically) Haha So Funny Cabir Bhai...

Raj: Oyee Cabir ke Bache stop annoying my Pretty daughters, warna pitega...

Cabir Made a bad face and MukNi grinned..

Mukti: Waise Cabu Bhai sorry to say but you are wrong Manik Bhai is Too Lucky to get Bhabhi...

Dhruv: How???

Mukti: Coz Bhabhi literally didn't shopped for her but us.. I mean she doesn't like shopping as Navya do told wo toh we forced her so she bought for Our Family... (Side hugging her) Isn't she Cuteeee...

Everyone looked at Nandini who Looked down tucking her hair strand behind her ears not habitual of her praises, and they all understood it so didn't said anything but smiled at her...

DG: Aacha Nandu puttar, hume bhi dikha kya lai humare lie???

Nandini looked at her and bobbed her head and excitedly started showing their gifts.. Firstly she took out a box it was quite heavy so Cabir helped her making her smile sheepishly and he chuckled. She asked him to keep it down and open it and he did so. Everyone smiled seeing the massager machine in it.

Nandini: I have seen You complaining to DG about your legs pain, I have bought the same for Dadu too, it really works good.

DJ:(patting her head lovingly) Thank You Beta... I'll surely use it..

Nandini:(pout) Thanks sunne ke lie nahi lai thi m.

DJ: Ok Ok No Thanks..

Nandini:(grinned) Better...

Then she gave everyone their gifts which she bought that is A "Bhagwat Geeta" for DG, Couple watches for both parents. A dancing clock for Dhruv, A pair of shoes for Cabir as He have craze for shoes and lastly beautiful bracelet for Mukti to which Mukti smiled sheepishly and hugged her...