friend problems

(I rose up from the dead. University life is killing me and I am not even halfway done with my undergrad course😭💀)

Second week of January

Classes had began and Osamu was really nervous. He parked his car on his usual parking lot and turned off the engine before he got outside his car.

"I know you didn't board the plane bounded to Germany so where have you been?" Kiyoomi suddenly appeared behind him which scared Osamu a lot.

"Hyogo." he said honestly and Kiyoomi furrowed his brow.

"Why would you go to Hyogo out of all places?" Kiyoomi asked as they made their way to the building.

"I am this close to cutting ties with my family so I am on a budget. Hyogo is far from Tokyo and its pretty peaceful there." Osamu said and narrowed his eyes at Kiyoomi.

"How about you? Where were you?" he asked and Kiyoomi looked away.

"Netherlands." he said and Osamu narrowed his eyes at Kiyoomi.

"Why would you go there out of all places?" he asked spitefully because he really hated that place.

"I just-"

"LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS!" Kenjirou squeals and he slung his arms on Kiyoomi and Osamu's shoulders.

Kenjirou looked really happy and energetic. Sachirou then walked towards them having his usual poker face and his iced coffee. Kei walked towards them while having his usual resting bitch face.

"If you noticed something between Wakatoshi and Hajime please do not say something okay?" Kenjirou told them and Osamu asked what happened so Kei explained.

"Oh shit." Kiyoomi sighed.

"Hajime really choose that guy over Wakatoshi? Are you serious?" Osamu asked and Kei nodded.

"He left Wakatoshi at McDonalds to buy shit for us but took too long to come back because of Oikawa." Kei said and Kiyoomi shook his head.

"Did Tendou really hit Hajime?" he asked and Sachirou nodded.

"yasss." the trio replied.

The bell rang so the five of them made their way to their different departments. They will see each other again later.

°°°

"Satori... I'm sorry." Tendou closed his locker with annoyance and turned to look at Tooru before he sighed then left.

Throughout the whole day, Tooru felt like shit because he knew he was guilty of his actions. He knew how possessive Satori might get when it comes to Wakatoshi who happened to be the best friend of his fuck buddy.

They trained and when the clock strikes 5pm, Satori left and took a shower first and gathered his things.

"I'm off." Satori said.

"Where to?" Koutarou, Atsumu and Yuuji asked.

"Hades uni. I'll pick up Ushiwaka." Satori said.

"Woah. Are you guys together? I thought he was dating Iwaizumi Hajime." Koutarou said and both kuroo and hoshiumi winced when they heard that name.

"I thought that guy's priority was Ushiwaka." Yuuji said.

"Are you two dating?" Atsumu asked.

Satori scoffed and he had a sarcastic look on his face before he turned to look at Tooru who was looking down.

"They never dated. We are not dating and Ushiwaka is no longer his priority. If he was his priority, then he shouldn't have left him alone at McDonald's without his phone and wallet. I'm off." Satori said and made his way to his car and got inside.