Ribs

December 24th

(Warning: r18⚠️)

Hajime sighed and crossed his arms. He was alone and bored in their mansion. Kenjirou and Wakatoshi were in a middle of nowhere for an outreach program together with their parents. Hajime's dad was also there.

The plan was Hajime will tag along with his dad but his dad left him because he refused to wake up early.

Hajime's mom was in flying a plane to another country. She's a really busy pilot and she rarely comes home which was good for Hajime because she really gets on his nerves.

He was really bored but his friends were busy. Kei was forced to go on a medical mission in Miyagi. Kiyoomi and Osamu were both out of the country. Sachirou caught a fever so he cant go out and hang out with him.

He had no choice but to go out on his own. He grabbed his car keys and and then left. He just drove his car in town and he was going slow as he was watching the shops. He was also thinking where to shop.

While he was stuck in traffic, his eyes widened when he saw Tooru walking on the side walk. The lights turned green so he hoped he will still have enoight time to approach Tooru while searching for a parking space.

He finally saw one so he parked his car and he made sure to lock his car before he searched for Tooru. Fortunately Tooru was walking slowly so Hajime walked behind him and he noticed Tooru was really busy with his phone.

He made sure it was really tooru before he stopped for a while and let Tooru walk ahead of him and he suddenly jogged and slapped Tooru behind his head.

Tooru was startled but when he saw Hajime, releif was all over his eyes before his eyes started tearing up. Hajime's eyes widened before he chuckled.

"Were you that happy to see me?" He jokes and Tooru didnt respond. His shoulders slumped and he let out a sigh as he tried so hard to cover his eyes so Hajime wont see him cry.

"If its about that unrequited love you got, I cant help you because its your fault." Hajime said and Tooru started crying.

"Shit. Why are you fucking crying? Come here stupid." Hajime said said dragged Tooru with him.

He shoved Tooru inside and the taller male cried inside. Hajime saw what was on Tooru's phone screen and his eyes widened when he saw Bokuto and Akaashi.

It was a post from Koutarou where he brought Keiji on Disneyland. They were wearing cute headbands and Keiji was holding a cottoncandy and Koutarou was kissing Keiji's cheek. Keiji had a happy smile on his face on the photo.

What pissed Hajime more was Tooru commenting on the photo about how happy he was for them. There was even a heart on it.

He turned to look at Tooru who was still crying.

"Why are you crying? Can you like stop crying and answer my question first?" He asked impatiently.

"It was my dream to go on a date with him in Disneyland. He... he asked me lastweek which place would I really love to go with my date so I answered Disneyland." Tooru said and Hajime felt lile banging his head on the steeringwheel.

"Have you ever been to Disneyland?" Hajime asked and Tooru shook his head.

"No one want to go there with me and I dont want go there alone." Tooru said and Hajime scoffed and fastened his seatbelt.

"Fasten your seatbelt and wipe your tears. I will take you disneyland." Hajime said and Tooru stopped crying because he cant believe what Hajime just told him.