Pervert

I stared at the girl. Her clothes were the same as Spider's, which was weird, but they seemed to be a bit bluer...shit. I know who see is now! The cobwebs, the likeness of Spider, her higher pitched voice!
She was a Cave Spider.
I almost laughed that I just got that now. I usually am pretty good at identifying the mobs in this game, but this one took me a little longer.  She smiled and i couldn't tell if she was just happy or insane. Or both. She walked over to me and whisperer in my ear, "How about we..." than she whispered so many things into my ear that were even more wrong when I was thinking of Endergirl or Blaze in my...never mind. Anyways I struggled a bit and she laughed.
She planted her foot on my head and I had to look away to not see her under clothing.
I saw more cobwebs and bookshelves. I looked carefully to see someone in white clothing covered in cobwebs.
Skeleton.
I wiggled around more, but Cave Spider decided to wrap her leg around my back and I felt my face get hot. She squeezed me lightly and bent down so our eyes met. I was turned back at her now and she smirked. She pressed her lips against mine and I squeezed my eyes shut. I had to think of a plan, and fast, before Cave got to try out her...thoughts of a pervert, lets say.
I felt her pull back and unwrap her leg around me. Something went through the cobwebs and... I yelped at the touch. I opened my eyes to see Cave looking down and licking her lips. She than again...I blushed more at the second time and tried to get out of the stupid webs. I can't let her do this, I have to get out of here now!
I kept trying and trying, feeling my pants get taken off of me, but I kept trying still. Yet I got to no avail and soon she threw the pants at my face. I was blinded by my pants...
I heard thumps followed by thumps. I heard struggle and than silence. Soon the pants were pulled off of me and I saw Blaze looking at me with an amused expression, "Hey perv."