Chapter 11: The Secret Beneath the Scarf

[y/n] watched Katakuri in fear as he slashed everything around the room with Mogura.

He was going ballistic. He was furious. He was out of control and that was because of her careless mistake.

"K-Katakuri-sama... Please..." she whispered as tears fell from her eyes.

As he continued to destroy the furniture's of her room, his forgotten fluffy scarf we're thrown from the force.

She never thought this will happen when he asked her if she wanted to visit Melodia yesterday.

If only she knew...

A day ago...

"Melodia?! You will bring me with you?!" [y/n] asked, her eyes brightening happily.

Katakuri nodded. "I have some business there."

"Thanks! Please let me come with you!"

They're not alone when they sailed to Melodia. The quintuplets, Opera, Counter, Cadenza and Gala we're with them.

As they reached Melodia, Katakuri ordered his brothers to meet whoever they needed to meet there first while he brought [y/n] to the palace.

After being saved by Katakuri, her family became a lot more nicer to Katakuri which made [y/n] happy.

[y/n] spent her day with her sister.

When her sister we're summoned by their father, [y/n] made her way towards her room, totally forgetting the time.

With a small smile, she opened the room and entered. But then as she closed and locked the door, she realized her mistake. She wasn't alone. Someone was in there.

It was her husband, Katakuri, scarf, pulled down, revealing what he was hiding under the scarf all this time.

Sharp looking teeth and symmetrical scars on his cheek that seems to go down into the side of his mouth, giving him a slit mouthed look, same as the ghost from the foreign book her brother used to read to scare her back when she was a child.

However, what really surprised her was to see him sloppily gorge on donuts and more sweets. It was out of character for someone as serious and perfectionist Katakuri.

Katakuri froze when he finally noticed her. His eyes widened and then suddenly, he was in front of her, his hand on her neck, choking the life out of her.

"K-Katakuri-sama..." she gasped for breath as Katakuri tightened his hold on her neck.

Katakuri looked different. His eyes we're blazing in anger as sharp teeth gritted.

"You saw me..." he muttered under his breath.

"P-please..." she grabbed the hand holding her neck, trying to make him let her go.

She was losing her breath. Her sight we're beginning to go black. As she closed her eyes, close to passing out, Katakuri dropped her on the ground.

[y/n] gasped for breath as she filled her lungs with a much needed air.

Still gasping, she glanced up to Katakuri who we're looking down at her, wide eye with pain and regret.

Grabbing his scarf off his neck, he threw it to the ground. He then screamed and summoned Mogura.

He turned away from her and slashed the spear around, releasing his anger on the furniture. He screamed in anger as he do so.

That brings them to the present.

[y/n] watched Katakuri in fear as he slashed everything around the room with Mogura.

He was going ballistic. He was furious. He was out of control and that was because of her careless mistake.