9

I've never been to court but I'm going off what I do know so if I make mistakes, feel free to correct me.

————

"Can you state your name for the court?"

Felix looks behind his lawyer to where Minho is sitting with Chan and Jisung.

Minho giving him a reassuring nod with a smile.

"My name is Lee Felix." Felix confidently said,

"And tell the court what you are." His parents lawyer pokes forward.

"I am a cat hybrid. Part cat, part human." Felix explains. His ears flicking at the mention of his cat self.

"So you said it yourself, your part cat?" The lawyer says.

"Yes but-" "Is a yes or no question, Mr. Lee." He chuckles as he cuts Felix off. The cat pouting slightly which Chan knew to grab Minho's arm to keep him from rushing up.

"Yes." Felix nods.

"No further questions." The lawyer takes his seat.

That's when it was Changbin's turn to stand and pick up a glass of water.

"Hi Felix. I know you don't like being called Mr. Lee. Why is that?" Changbin sits the glass down in front of Felix who eagerly took it. Sipping it a bit before answering the question.

"It's my parents name. Don't like my parents." Felix explains.

"Why don't you like your parents?" Changbin questions.

Felix looked at the jury as he says, "My parents sold me. My body didn't belong to me. If my body wasn't being used, I was locked up in a room."

"Obejection! Relevance?" His parents lawyer called out.

"My clients relationship with his parents are important to his well being and his status as a human." Changbin tells the judge.

"I'll allow it." The judge nods.

"Go on, Felix. Tell us about the abuse they put you through." Changbin waves on.

"Mr. Seo." The judge narrowed her eyes at him.

"Sorry. Let me rephrase. Tell us about your life style at your home." Changbin redirect his statement.

"Was locked in a room. Never allowed to go out unless they said. They only gave me small stuff to survive. Didn't let me go to school. Didn't know anything so I wouldn't tell." Felix explained further.

"So they neglected you?" Changbin looks at Felix.

Felix tilts his head as he scrunched his eyebrows to figure out what the world meant.

"Sorry. Abused you." Changbin rephrase.

"Yes." Felix nods reassuringly as he clicked the two words together.

"And when you went from Australia to Korea all on your own to find your friends, which to remind the jury is approximately 8340 kilometers, you found Mr. Lee and he helped you become more civilized?" Changbin says as he walked over to his table and picked up a folder. Pulling out the notebook he got from Minho's place.