5

I suggested listening to the song above to get into the mood for this chapter.

————

Minho's head hurt after he woke the next day.

"Kitty boy?" Minho stretched his hand out to feel for the boy in his bed but found it empty.

Remembering the events of last night and letting out a quiet sigh. He stood from his bed and got down on his knees to look under the bed. It was empty there too. That made Minho knot his eyebrows as he looks around the room.

"Felix?" Minho walked down the hall calling his name. He enters the kitchen hoping he was there but found it empty as well. That's when he noticed the note.

Minho picked it up and read it with wide eyes before scrambling back to his room to grab his phone. He dialed Chan's number and it sent him to voicemail.

"Chan, this is important! Felix is missing! Call me back ASAP!" Minho shouts into the phone as he heard a knock at the door.

Minho tried calling Jisung as he ran over to the door and opened it. Getting startled by someone shoving him inside and against a wall. His phone clattering to the phone as he did.

"How dare you yell at him like that and call him stupid?" Chan growls as he looks at the male he had pin to the wall.

"Felix is with you?!" Minho exclaims.

"Yes! He came crying to us about you being mean and calling him stupid for an accident! He doesn't know better! I thought you knew that he has the mindset of a child! You can't expect him to learn everything in a day!" Chan shouts.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Dori is just really important to me!" Minho says.

"And Felix is important to us! You're lucky if I don't pound you to the ground!" Chan pulled him off the wall to slam him against it again.

"That was the last thing my ex gave to me before he died!" Minho shouts making Chan tilt his head.

"What?" Chan soften as he seen Minho had begun crying.

"My ex gave Dori to me as a birthday present! He died a few days later!" Minho cries. Chan let go of his shirt and the crying male dropped to his knees.

"Dori was the last part of our family! He was on his way home from work with stuff for her when a car hit him and ran off! Leaving him to die in a ditch!" Minho explains as he hid his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry, Minho." Chan couldn't help but feel bad for how he reacted.

"Even when the room was full, I trade it all for him." Minho was shaking with how hard he was sobbing.

All his memories coming back of the smiling boy who lit up the room anytime he enter.

"I did it! I did it Min!" Hyunjin came running up to Minho.

"What did you do, baby?" Minho smiles at the sight of him.

"You know that poor puppy I showed you that was going to be put down? Well my weeks of fighting, I was able to take them to the animal shop and make them ours!" Hyunjin explains making Minho gasp.

"That's so great, baby! I'm so proud of you!" Minho hugs him and the younger gladly hugs back. Squealing softly as he was hugged by him.

"I would take them home with us but with the new kitty, we have too much to handle already. Speaking of kitty, I'm going to shop to pick up a few things for her. Anything specific?" Hyunjin asked.

"You always know the right things to get. Just go with your gut." Minho chuckles.

"Then I'll be back soon. I love you."

————

"Hyunjin!" Minho screams as he shot up. He was back in bed. It was dark but a slight glow came from the shadows of his room.

"Take care of our new kitty."

"Don't go! Don't leave me!" Minho rushed up from his bed to try and grab the glow but he was gone

"Don't leave me." Minho whispered as he looked at the spot he once stood.

"M-min?" Minho snapped his head over to the door and seen Felix standing there. His happy ears now flat and dull. His tail no longer swaying with joy.

"Kitty boy!" Minho rushed over and engulf him in a hug. The cat letting out a loud meow at the sudden action.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so, so, sorry!" Minho rushes out. Squeezing the poor cat like he was going to leave like Hyunjin did.

"Lixie sorry! Lixie broke promise!" Felix says.

"No, no, no! I shouldn't have left you alone with all those responsibilities! I should have taught you more! It was an accident! I know you didn't mean too!" Minho pulls away to cup Felix's face. It was tear stained and he had dark circles. Minho hated to be the cause of that.

"Min crying." Felix mumbles as he brings his face up to touch his face. Minho flinched when he felt the touch but let the cat wipe his tears away.

"Kitty boy, I think it's time I tell you about someone."

————