Anything for my sisters ✨

Selena POV:

Flashback:

We all had to be about 10 years old, it was a normal day of training but something was off.

I had just had got done sparing with Angelica.

My face and body aching from the constant kicking.

That was Angelica's favorite.

Her spin kick move.

The pain was fresh but I let her get a few hits in to feed her ego.

A thick long slice on Angelica's face had portrayed that I scratched her pretty hard.

We all had a signature move. 

Angelica had her kick, Danny would sweep you off your feet if you didn't dodge her swinging leg fast enough, And seven just had to hit you in your neck one good time to cut off your airway.

Me, a long scratch on the side of your face indicated you didn't move quick enough.

While fighting seven in my mind it was, protect your neck.

Block every hit or kick that comes towards your neck and up because she will kill you, she simply does not care.

For Danny, pay attention to her movement. If your too slow with her she'll defeat you.

Agility was her best friend. Jump and kick her in her face if she trys to sweep you with her leg.

Angelica? She was good really good actually but not good enough to beat me.

My only tip for her is don't let her know you know you belive in her more than yourself.

Her ego is bigger than she can swallow and if you feed it, it will never stop growing and she would beat you mentally way before the physical portion of the fight begun.

Angelica was a better fighter than Danny and seven but she just wasn't as skilled as me.

I was small and my movements were to swift for her. She was a few inches taller than me, that gave me an advantage.

Her father hated when Angelica lost.

Me and angelica shake hands hinting that the fight has ended and training is over for today.

We go in the kitchen and seven was already making our lunch.

She had head phones in probably listening to batovine or sum shit.

She always listened classical music when she cooked for us.

A ten year old into classical music? Yeah you know we never had a child hood.

Danny who had watched us spare came in with cotton balls and peroxide for Angelica's scratch.

Mr.k entered the kitchen, and stopped in front of me.

Examineing my face for bruises.

A scar was forming around my eye from the kick I let her get in.

I had to let her bruise me.

I know what would happen if I came out without at least one bruise or black eye.

She then moves around the island to his daughter.

He takes a moment to examine her face and then take a long moment examining the scratch on the side of her face.