People change people ✨

Selena pov:

A shot goes off breaking a glass door on the balcony.

I quickly grab my gun and shoot torwards it hoping I hit my target.

I then remembered jaydens in the room and hear another go off.

I bolt towards the door and scan the room for her noticing she has a pistol in her hand pointing it towards body that collapsed on the building across from us.

She took out the shooter.

She didn't notice me until she lowered her gun and turned her body around, smirking when she saw the surprised look on my face.

In fright and shock I rose my gun pointing it at her my hands shaking in fright.

I knew there was something off about her.

I'd never been hesitant but for some reason I was.

"Yk pretty girls shouldn't be playing with toys like that." She said moving her hair out her face revealing a golden smile, with her white teeth shining.

She slowly crept towards me and I slowly crept back.

i was more aroused at the way she was walking than frightened at what might happen when she arrived.

I back up until my back hit the wall.

She now had me cornered.

What the hell is wrong with her?

Why is she all up on me like this?

"Why are you shaking mama, I'm not gonna hurt you."

The mama rolled off her tongue. The word made me clam down and heat up at the same time.

She was right why was I shaking? I'm not scared her.

I'm not scared of anybody.

She slides my gun out my hand putting it on safety then setting it on the ground doing the same to hers.

She puts her hands up towering over me and beginning to feel my puffed out hair.

"Now baby what do you see in seven." She said bringing her hand to my face caressing it.

My breath hitched a little.

How could She know how could she possibly know?

And what does this have to do with the current situation.

"What are you talking about." I say turn my head refusing to look at her.

"Come on Selená you can talk to me." She said sounding the slightest bit of genuine making me turn my head and look at her.

she pause looking into my eyes.

"will you talk to me?" she wouldn't break our eye contact.

I was staring into her eyes and I slightly nodded.

Shes very observant. I know she saw it.

"I want you to say it out that pretty not so little mouth.."

I cower under her and break eye contact.

Of course she had to comment on my lips.

They were big and sat right on my face.

"Yes." I say meeting eyes with her again and watching her bite her lip staring at mines as my mouth moved.

She grabbed me by my legs bending down a bit then picking me up.