Call me Angelica ✨

Ajah POV:

Before anybody could say anything we here this from the door way.

"I knew it, I knew that bitch could talk. She out here pretending she can't talk being fine like that. She thought she was gone fool me." Kianna says from the door way.

I think I mentally slapped my own forehead.

This bitch head full of air.

We all see this girl evidently look at both girls then look at the guns, then look at them again.

And what does this girl do. SHE RUNS SHE FUCKING RUNS.

You think the bitch would run when she first got in here and not let all of china know she was here.

Shit maybe even CALLED THE POLICE.

Naw nvm those pigs would have shot every single one of us.

She is so obsessed with "Catching me talking." this bitch walked in and didn't see the gun first.

Ion care I want my ones wit her after dis shit.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I DONT FUCK WITH PEOPLE.

They all stupid.

Her run is short lived when the third friend is walking her back in with her gun press to her head.

Her gun catching my eye. BH Ingrained on the side. The real question is how the hell did she get on of bonnies guns.

She sits Kianna down next to me and I give her the worst glare of her life.

She lowered her head in shame.

Yeah hoe feel stupid.

My dumbass shouldn't have followed them either but believe it or not I do care slightly for the classies.

They always have my back. I want to always have theres. Well maybe Bre and Jayden.

Kianna? Not so much.

I just wanted to make sure that Breeanna is ok.

The third stud scanned all of our faces then stopped on Bree.

"Bree? Angelica I'm going to whoop YOUR ASS." The third says.

I can tell she meant that shit.

"What about the other girl." Gelly says.

"We'll just have Selena come and pick her up." Seven says with dominance.

So theses hood rats been here for what? 5 minutes? And they already in sum shit.

Sound ghetto to me.

Wait until my moms and aunts finds out they put a gun to my head. Cold blood motherfuckers.

I can't stand this. I don't do shit. I don't even talk and this is what I get.

I quickly sign to bree something in anger.

"Aye wtf did she say." seven says aggressively taping the gun agasint my head like I killed her fucking mom or sum.

It's just sign language damn I know fuck well u understand gang signs they not that different.

"She said she wants her 30 seconds with all of y'all." Bree says with the straightest face on earth.

"Yo she dead ass?" The third stud asks with a chuckle.

It's all fun and games till I clear all them bitches.

Bree looks towards  me and then looks at gelly And then speaks.