I did it to get you flustered~Jung Wooyoung

Maroon is the color of risk and creativity You have no idea how you always manage to get caught in these kinds of situations. All it took was a text from San telling you that Ateez wanted to have a sleepover at the dorms since they had a day off tomorrow. Now here you are, swept up in their late-night game of truth or dare. Everyone was so tired they were acting like they were drunk, making you concerned for their mentality, but not enough that you'd say anything about it. At least you were still semi-aware of your surroundings, which made you the designated babysitter for the boys. Hongjoong was sitting next to Mingi, giggling about something between the two of them. Seonghwa had Yunho's head in his lap, stroking his hair absent-mindedly, and Jongho leaned against Seonghwa. Wooyoung was sandwiched between Yeosang and San who were laughing at some inside joke none of the rest of you were aware of. Then there was you, sort of away from the group, so you could keep an eye on them all at once. This was the exact moment when Yunho sleepily proposed a game of Truth or Dare, making everyone all excited. The circle became more circle-ish and everyone nominated Yunho to go first since he suggested it. He sat up slowly before lazily looking around the room. "Hongjoong, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Do you love me?" Yunho started winking, making finger hearts, and blowing kisses towards him, in an effort to sway his decision. Everyone started laughing, even you, at his flirtatious actions. Man, they really must be tired. That or someone really did spike their drinks while you weren't looking. He thought for a moment before answering. "Sure. As a brother." "YOU JUST GOT BROTHER-ZONED!" Mingi teased Yunho loudly, high-fiving Hongjoong as he did so. Yunho started to pout, making everyone go crazy again. When everyone settled down a bit, Hongjoong chose his victim. "Yeosang, truth or dare?" Taking his time to think about it, he said, "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Wooyoung on the cheek to prove that you really are besties." Again, everyone went ballistic over the dare and Wooyoung tried to back away from him, though San held him from moving. Yeosang pressed a quick peck to his cheek, both boys' cheeks a bright shade of red, and everyone falling over laughing hysterically. You couldn't help but laugh as well at their crazy antics. They always knew how to make you laugh without fail. "Okay, okay." Yeosang muttered, pretending to wipe away some tears and sitting back up. "Y/n, truth or dare." You shrugged. "Truth." Ignoring the boy's booing you, he asked, "Who's your bias in Ateez?" Rolling your eyes, you answered, "Easy. Wooyoung." Yeosang's was the only mouth that didn't pop open in complete and utter shock. Before anyone could start talking, a smug smile made its way onto his lips as he nonchalantly said, "Is that so? Well, I guess that means you should probably give him a kiss, yeah? Considering a bias is like a crush, wouldn't you say?" "Wait for a second!" "She didn't choose dare!" "You need to dare her to kiss him!" "Yeosang, you're cheating!" "Why me?!" Again, you ignored all of their shouts of protest as you crawled across the circle to press your lips to Wooyoung's. Hey, in your defense, you're still semi-coherent, so, of course, you were going to take a big risk and kiss your crush. People do crazy things when they're in love and exhausted, mostly exhausted though. Besides, tonight was the night you were wearing your favorite maroon lipstick since you didn't take your makeup off after work. If you were lucky, not only would his face be red, but his lips too. When you pulled back, ever so slowly to savor the buzzing sensation on your lips, you blushed when you both sighed in contentment. His eyes slowly fluttered open, his mouth slightly ajar, as if waiting for you to kiss him again but deeper. It was at that moment that he looked the most ethereal to you, as a true angel from heaven. His cheeks were glowing and his eyes were sparkling. But the best part was the maroon stain left on his lips, making you giggle at him. "W-what?" He asked, sounding nervous. "Nice lipstick, Wooyoung." You teased, standing up abruptly. "Alright, guys. I don't know about you, but I had a long day, so I'm turning in for the night. See you in the morning. I'll make breakfast for you all if you'd like." Everyone started whining and begging for you to stay as you made your way into the other room. Everything that had just happened rushed towards the forefront of your mind, making your stomach twist in uncomfortable knots. How could you do such a thing? He probably thinks you were just teasing him or leading him on or that this kiss wasn't sincere at all. But that kiss, it felt so real, so special, so perfect. Was it selfish of you to want to kiss him again and again? Because you don't think you could ever tire from the feeling of kissing him. "Y/n, wait!" Your heart skipped a beat before it stopped. Wooyoung. "Y-yeah?" You asked, not turning around. Your stomach kinked up, even more, making nausea fill in, but you didn't dare show it. "What's up?" "Are," He started before trailing off. "Are you okay?" You could hear him taking tentative steps closer as you nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." There was a long pause and you could feel his presence behind you. Your breath caught in your throat and you didn't know how to react to the situation at hand. He whispered so softly, you almost couldn't hear him, "Did you mean it? The kiss, I mean. Did you mean it when you kissed me?" Not being able to trust your voice, you nodded softly. Eventually, you managed to reply, "Yes, I did. Of course, I did." When you felt him turn you around slowly, you took your next chance and kissed him again. He instantly responded, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer. You reciprocated his forwardness by entwining your arms around his neck. You smiled into the kiss and you felt him do the same, making you laugh yet again. He pulled away, looking at you skeptically, "What's so funny?" You continued laughing like crazy, pointing at his lips. "Your lips are redder than your face." With a scoff, he shot back with, "Guess I'll have to do the same to you," before kissing you yet again. You were right, you could never tire from kissing him. Now, if only the two of you realized you were being watched by the rest of Ateez.