I did it because I love you!~Kang Yeosang

Pink is the color of affection and sweetness. You couldn't help but bounce excitedly as you got ready for tonight. How could you not be excited? Your boyfriend has been so busy these past few days and he finally has the time to take you out. On his way home yesterday, he told you all about this elaborate date he was going to take you on, but he kept a lot of important details to himself. Nevertheless, he promised it was going to be a wonderful surprise. He told you to wear your favorite outfit and be prepared for a spectacular adventure, which made you even more excited just thinking about it. As you were finishing up your makeup, you decided to go with soft pink color for your lipstick. Originally, you were going to go for a much bolder color but thought otherwise. It was probably best if you didn't overwhelm the outfit with a shock of red or purple. There was a knock at the door that made you gasp. He's here! You almost squealed from excitement. You hadn't seen each other in months and now he was finally here! Grabbing your keys and jacket in case it got cold later, you raced to the door to see Yeosang, smiling brightly at you, as he took in your perfect ensemble. It took everything in your power not to knock him over as you practically jumped into his arms. "Someone's happy to see me." He chuckled, making you snicker. "Of course! Why wouldn't I have? You've been away on tour for three months! I missed you a lot!" You exclaimed earnestly, hugging him tightly. His smile widened before he pressed a soft kiss to my forehead, which made you smile. "I missed you a lot too, my darling. Now c'mon," he took your hand in his, "we have a much-needed date to go to." You couldn't stop smiling as you squeezed his hand affectionately, which he returned. He led you through the city to a very fancy restaurant for dinner. As the two of you ate, he told you all the stories of the tour and the boys. He talked about all the places he saw and the people he met. He even brought up his sincere wish to see all of it again with you by his side, making your heart flutter at his words. Just the idea of seeing the world with him made you fall in love with him even more. It meant he was thinking about you while he was away. When he asked about what happened at home, you explained what had happened while he was away. You talked about your new garden and how you spent a lot of time with his family by going to dinner or other family events with them. He was very happy to hear that you were getting along with his parents and other family members. As you talked, a small part of you noticed how he kept saying how grateful he was that his parents got along with you and how he was happy to have you in his life, but you brushed it off as the excitement of the evening. As soon as dinner was over, he took your hand and led you to a nearby park for a walk. You smiled to yourself, swinging your intertwined hands as you walked. It was the perfect ending to a perfect night. Never in your life had you felt happier. And it was all because of this very special person next to you. "This was really nice, Yeosang." You sighed dreamily. "We don't get to do this often, so this really was a wonderful surprise. Thank you for tonight." "I know and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight. But it's not over yet." He pressed a soft kiss to your temple. "You know how much I missed you while I was gone?" Sighing again, you nodded. "Do you know how much I missed you?" He chuckled. "I think I can guess." Kissing his cheek, you smiled. "I missed you so very much. Thank you, again, for this. Thank you so very, very, very much for everything." "I should be the one thanking you. You go through so much without me and it's not fair. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you, even if I hardly ever say it. I really love you so much, Y/n, and you mean the world to me." He whispered, pulling you closer. "Aw, Yeosang, you're going to make me cry!" You dabbed at your eyes as you both chuckled. "But I love and appreciate you too. I love you so much, sometimes it makes me, well, want to cry. I'm so very happy that you love me too. Don't worry about never showing it; I can always tell you do. Some part of me always just knows that you love me, no matter what happens. I love you, Yeosang, so very much." "I love you too." This time he kissed your lips and you felt the world around me fall away. Sighing into the kiss, you gripped his shoulders lightly so you wouldn't disappear with it. Without fail, his kisses always made everything feel alright again. This is why you loved him the most. He always made you feel loved, whether you were in person, kissing the way you are now, or across the world, exchanging beautiful words over FaceTime. He was everything to you and you tried to transpose that through this kiss. When you felt him slip out of the kiss, you kept your eyes closed for a little bit longer, relishing in the tingle on your lips from his. It was when his hands left your cheeks that you opened my eyes, making you gasp. No, this couldn't be happening. This had to be some sort of dream! There was absolutely no way this was all real! Is it? Is it real? Really? Yeosang was down on one knee before you, opening a small velvet box with the prettiest ring you had ever seen in your entire life twinkling up at you, matching his sparkling eyes. He was smiling at you so brightly, you felt as if he were going to burst. Your voice left you speechless and you almost couldn't breathe. This seriously had to be a dream. But it was a dream you never wanted to wake from. "Y/n, you are the love of my life, my soulmate. Everything you do for me makes me fall in love with you even more. My parents have also told me how much they appreciate and love you too, which makes me even happier and this decision much easier. I've already asked your family for permission and they were so happy to hear it, they practically started planning the wedding right then and there." You both let out a laugh. Sounds like your family. "Now the only person I have to ask to marry is you. So will you, Y/n L/n, please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" You weren't sure if you could trust your voice so you started nodding violently. "Y-yes." You managed to croak out as he slid the ring onto your finger and tears filled your vision. "Yes, yes, a trillion times yes! Yeosang, of course, I'll marry you! Oh, Yeosang!" Embracing you tightly, he whispered, with a shaky voice from his own tears, in your ear, "Y/n, you have made me the happiest man in existence. Thank you. I love you." Laughing, you started to kiss him. Each word you spoke was accentuated with a kiss upon his face. "I love you, I love you, I love you! You have no idea how much I love you!" He chuckled. "I think I can guess." You continued to laugh at his words and when you noticed his face you started to laugh harder. He looked at you confused before you pointed it out. "I think I went a little overboard. You have a lot of kiss marks all over your face." It was his turn to laugh like crazy before reciprocating your multitude of kisses. When he had his fill, he pressed his forehead to yours. "They're just there to show just how much we love each other." "Then we must love each other very much." "Yes, we do."