a meeting

I was exploring the castle when garav bumps into me. His hair is messy and he smells like flowers. "why are you here?" I ask. "I could ask you the same question" he says while whipping his hair backwards. We hear discussing from the main room. We look at eachother and immediately have the same idea. We look into the room through a little window. There's a round table. All the Elf lords are sitting there. They all look different, there's a beautiful young lady, a youthful dark elf and other elves. we listen to the argument. A young elf lord says "he is dangerous, we shouldn't let him out, there was a reason your father imprisoned him, mithrillas" a young lady/ elleth stands up "he only chose the wrong side, we should forget and forgive" another elleth stands up "we imprisoned him for era's, he, one of the acient elves was imprisoned, if he had a reason to go against us imprisonment would be a fair punishment" all the elves start to argue. Mithrillas stands up "Silence" the mouths of the elf lords close and slowly disappear. "you young elves don't know a single thing about the war, why should I listen to you? you are all worthless on this subject. Bring me Certar, he knows more about this than any of you" a broad-shouldered soldier comes in. the elf looks young but I can see in his eyes he's older than the others, he radiates strength, courage and a certain wiseness. He has his long white hair in several braids, on his face is a blue elven mark. "who is he?" I ask garav "that is certar, a great warrior, he is originally an assasin, he's a moonshadow elf. But he fought his way up and now he is the most important general. He is a runaway prince but we aren't supposed to know that. But I know all the rumours here, an other rumour is that he is the king's lover." I look cofused at him. "never heard if two men being in love, you call it gay and in french it means happy" Garav loosely explains. "but I didn't know that was possible" I can't finish my sentence because garav pulls me in and kisses me. I'm flabbergasted. "see, we didnt die or anything did we? so it's possible. oh, and no, I'm not in love, I already have a lover"