killer squirrel

we walk into the woods. Alistair seems very tensed. I feel very relaxed I love the woods there are no people there to call you bastard. I hear something in the trees, Alistair looks at my sword. I pull it out, I forgot how heavy it is. We hear it again rigt in front of us. We look through the plants alistair is shaking, I cut the plants. It's a squirrel. I begin to laugh "Alistair, this squirrel could've killed us. The woods, home of barbarian, wizards and most feared of all squirrels." I laugh and he gently pushes me to the side. We hear a laugh in the trees, this time I get my sword. And I make myself ready to use magic. "did you hear that?" "what? do you mean the killer squirrel?" "No a boys laughter" "You're imagining things" I make a little nut in my hands and give it to our killer squirrel. I hear the laughter again. I see alistair turning around and he pulls my sleeve. "what? another killer squirrel?" I turn around a young boy is pointing his bow and arrow at us. he is smiling. he is more beautiful than any human being I've ever seen. He has white hair with one shaved side, his eyes are lime green with forest green in it, he is wearing an armour that looks more like a tunic made out of plants with golden details, I notice his ear, it looks not quite right but I can't putmy finger on it. "You don;t have to worry about killer squirrels, only about other killers, better killers" He says while smirking.

I close my eyes, waiting for an arrow in my heart. It doesn't come. "Come on wizard you're not going to give up so easily? right, don't make it this boring." he says, I remember a spell to redirect things. he lets go of the bow string and I scream with all my strength "Discedo" it flies over our heads. "Impressive" the boy says, he lifts his hand and they radiate a golden light, "Duck"he says. I don't understand what about a duck but then Alistair drags me down. an arrow flies over our head, this time the other way around. I look st the boy, he is a wizard, maybe this is the real merlin. He smirks and puts his bow on his back and jumps to an other tree "wait???"