a killer boy?

Alistair runs away and I run towards the shadow of the boy, he's jumping from tree to tree "Alistair, you're running in the wrong direction" "Oh, sorry, my bad" he says with a sarcastic voice "what could it be, it can't be that bad" "Well, it pointed his arrow at us" "but we're still not dead so I guess we don;t have to worry, I reckon he wants to play" I say while trying to run as fast as the creature jumps from tree to tree. "Oh, that's even more ridiculous then the killer squirrel" "hey don't insult the killer squirrel, he has feeling too" "You really think he's not gonna kill us, besides he also has power, far stronger than yours, he didn't need to utter a stupid spell to make things happen." I roll my eyes. I can't see the shadow anymore. "Shit, we lost him, your fault alistair" "now it's my fault" alistair mumbles. We see him standing in front of a lake we run towards it. "Who are you?" I back down when I see he is carrying two daggers covered in blood, he put on his cloak so we can't see his face. He smiles, his smile looks dangerous. I slowly walk towards him. I grab my own sword. He smiles again and falls backwards, into the lake. We run towards the lake but we can't see anything except our own reflections. "oh, seems like we lost him" alistair says with a sigh of relief "if you know me, you also know I'm not going to give up" "oops, I forgot," he rolls with his eyes, "so what are you planning on, my lord"he says while sitting down on a rock. I sigh. "I'm very sorry clothes" I close my eyes and jump in, I feel nothing wet, I only feel I'm falling, it feels terrible, I hear a screams above me and I see alistair falling towards me. We fall on the ground in a very dark cave. We walk towards the exit. in front of us there's a whole forest and in the forest there is a giant castle made out of plants. I notice my mouth is wide open and I don't even bother closing it.