magic is overrated

Hi, I'm merlin, no not the famous wizard you have in mind, I'm simply a boy well, yes, a boy but also a bastard and most people think a bastard is more remarkable to say to someone so yeah. I hate my life, I don't want to be the knight in the shining armour.

Okay, let me explain myself, I grew up in, wait take a guess, yes, camelot yes, the castle. No, I'm not a servant. I roll to the other side of my bed and fall on the floor. I crawl towards the window and open it with my feet. I snip my fingers and I'm wearing a blue tunic with golden details. I pick up tea aservant made for me and I feel enegetic again. I jump up and run down the stairs, the flying oregon is almost coming, that is the method of travel we use. It's said it's all becaus of technic but I think all of it is magic. But if you tell that to someone they think you believe in conspiracy. I walk towards the city everything is filthy. wait, I'll explain all of this to you. We are in the dark ages and everything looks like that, except we use "technology". I hear some people screaming at me. I'm used to it, I don't care anymore. I go to the bakers and buy some cookies I walk back to the palace because I have to see my father. I don't even know which side my bastard side is, I mean, I don't know if arthur pendragon is my real father or guinevere is my real mum. I run up the stairs to the throne room. The swords feel heavy around my waist. Alistair, my servant, is waiting at the door. I make an illusion so he doesn't see me, I sneak up to him. "Merlin, you're not gonna fool me, you can hear you're chewing from miles away." I take the illusion down. "you are no fun" "you shouldn't do that here, you know that all wizards disappear" "yes, but they're not royals" "You're a bastard, there's a difference between a royal and a royal bastard" "but why do I need magic if I can't use it?" "Oh, merlin, magic is overrated"