Chapter 18

Siren POV:

Felix had asked all of us to meet at the seaport. I figured it was the perfect time to give Swagger a little gift I got him. I found him, and hid the surprise behind my back. "Hey Swagger!" I yelled for him, and got his attention. "I got a little surprise for ya!" I told him. "Oh really?" He asked me. "Yep! Guess what it is." I told him excitedly. "Umm... Is it... Some cake?" Swagger asked, and I laughed. "Nope!" I answered, and brought out the surprise. "A NEW HELMET!?" Swagger asked me ecstatically. "Yep! After you lost your old one saving my life, I figured this was the least I could do." I told him while blushing. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you!" Swagger squealed. "No problem, Swagger."

Stormie POV:

All of us met with Felix at the seaport.

We all saw a large cargo ship with a bunch of people on it

We all saw a large cargo ship with a bunch of people on it. "Are we doing another supply run?!" Stampy asked worried. "Thankfully, No." Felix answered him. One of the crew members came down from the ship. "Hey, we're a few friends from the Kingdom of Gardania. We're here to help." She told us. "And I apologize that it took us so long to get here. A few storms held us back." She informed us. "They'll be sending us supplies to here from now on." Felix informed us. "So...?" Ryan questioned him. "We won't have to go back to the mainland anymore!" Felix cheered.

All of us looked at each other with the happiest faces and cheered. "WE DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK, HIRO!" I squealed. "I KNOW!" He cheered and picked me up, spinning me around while laughing. He put me down and we hugged each other. "Now we'll be safe." Hiro said. "Safe, forever." I told him.

Reekid POV:

Felix just told us no one would have to go back to the mainland anymore! "Did you hear that dad! No one has to go back to the mainland anymore!" I told him ecstaticly. "I know, junior!" He said and picked me up, holding me in his arms. "Now you can stay home with me!" I told him happily. "And you won't have to worry about me." Dad told me. "I'm so happy we found a home here." I told him. "Me too, junior, me too." Dad told me, and he rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Oh, and one more thing everyone!" Felix announced. "I need you all at Pixie Park. I have a few announcements I need to make." Felix told us, and we all headed over to the park.

- Time Skip to the park brought to you by Mully's giant foam (his microphone thing, calm down) -

Stormie POV:

We all arrived at the park, and Felix had everyone that helped with the supply runs stand on the stage.

(Just pretend there's a stage there, ok? Ok.)

"Hello everyone! I've called you all together to make a few announcements." Felix announced. "First off, I wanted to announce, that my fellow friends from the Kingdom of Gardania are sending us supplies from now on, so no one will have to return to the mainland!" Felix announced ecstatically. The crowd was cheering and screaming in excitement. "And I also wanted to take the opportunity, to give a proper thank you, to everyone that has ever helped with our supply runs, and for protecting us from the raiders!" Felix announced, and everyone cheered once again.

"That's our cue!" Josh told me. Everyone held hands, and we walked a bit closer to the front of the stage. And we all raised our hands up all together. The crowd cheered even louder, the loudest I have ever heard. Cheering at us, for helping them. It was the least I could do. For the people, that gave me a family and home.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is Chapter 18, and the final chapter of All Alone. Do you guys wanna see a sequel? I feel like this story has some potential for one. Not quite as long of a story, but maybe around 5 chapters (at least).

Also, I apologize that this story took FOREVER to write. Normally, it only takes about 3 weeks or so to write a whole story, but this took about a month and a half. I guess because of a TON of Writer's block, Graduation, and loss of motivation to write this story. But of course, I absolutely REFUSE to give up on my stories. I HATE finished projects, after all.

Also, Sorry if I disappointed anyone by doing a Josh X Kristy ship instead of Josh X Mully, when I hinted at it a bit. I wanted to make a bit more tension between Josh and Kristy. So if anyone was expecting Josh X Mully, I'm sorry.

Well, I think that covers everything for this story, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye! And thank you for reading!

🎉 You've finished reading All Alone (The Boys X Female OC/Reader) (Josh X Reader Father Figure) (EDITING!) 🎉