Chapter 14

Felix (PewDiePie) POV:

I was at the seaport with a few others, waiting for our friends to get back home.

The ship appeared, and Drina came down from the cabin

The ship appeared, and Drina came down from the cabin. She started walking towards me, looking concerned. "Hey Drina, how was the supply run?" I asked her. "I-I'm the only one that made it back!" She told me while sobbing uncontrollably. "NO! JOSH IS BACK THERE!" Kristy cried. "WHAT! HOW!?" I questioned her in disbelief. "I-I was with everyone else, but a bunch of raiders attacked us! They told me to run, but I should of stayed with them!" She cried. "WHAT! THAT-THAT CAN'T BE TRUE, SEÁN IS BACK THERE!" Mark declared in denial. Kristy looked over at a nearby boat.

She ran over to it, and started it up

She ran over to it, and started it up. "Kristy, what are you doing?" I asked her. "They're out there somewhere, and I'm going to find them." Kristy said. "Kristy, I know you care about them,but I can't let you go out there alone and get killed." I told her. "Then I'm going to." Regina chimed in (Regina is Hiro's older sister). "Me too." Mark contributed. "Count me in." Stampy (Stampylonghead) chirped. "I'm going if Lizzie (LDShadowlady) is." Stacy (Stacyplays) told us."In that case, count me in." Lizzie replied. "I should go to, my buddy Swagger's out there too." Fitz added. "Well, alright, just be careful guys." I asked them.

Everyone got onto the boat. "Wait for meeeeee!" CaptainSparklez Called out, and he jumped onto the ship just in time, and they left the seaport. "STAY SAFE OUT THERE! AND COME SOME SOON!" I yelled out, and they headed for the mainland.

"Hopefully, everyone's ok-" Drina held a gun to my head. "You really fell for my charade, huh?" She interrogated. "Drina, what the hell are you doing!?" I questioned her intentions. "You see, I'm tired of you people being so happy with your lives, while people like me have to deal with your dirty work." She told me. "Drina, you're a video editor, you LOVE your job!" I exclaimed to her. "NOT ANYMORE!" She screamed. "Come on out guys!" Drina yelled up, and some raiders came off of the ship, whom I haven't seen beforehand. "DRINA, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING!?" I Interrogated her. "100%, once you're out of the picture, I'll be ruling a beautiful utopia with my fellow comrades." Drina answered. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yelled at Drina. She took the safety off her gun. "Try me."