Chapter 12

Gaege POV:

I woke up with dried tears on my cheeks. I slept here All Alone once again. I wish I could of been with Narrator and Eddie, laying with them, holding me in their arms.

I heard knocking on my bedroom door.

"Gaege, you want some breakfast?" Eddie asked me

"Gaege, you want some breakfast?" Eddie asked me. "Uhh... No thank you. I'm... Not hungry." I told him. "You sure?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm sure." I told him. "Alright, but I'll save you a plate incase if you change your mind." He notified me. "You don't have to, but thank you." I told him. "No problem." He responded, and I guess he walked away.

*meanwhile*

Stormie POV:

"Hey Stormie, I made breakfast." Hiro told me as he gently shook me by the shoulder. I yawned and stretched. "Good morning, Hiro." I told him. "Morning, sleepy head." He responded. I got up and followed Hiro downstairs. Hiro made us some pancakes for breakfast. "These are really good, Hiro!" I told him. "Thank you, I thought you'd like it!" Hiro responded. Kristy took an extra plate of pancakes and brought them upstairs. I guess she was taking them up to Josh.

Kristy POV:

I took an extra plate of pancakes with me upstairs. I was giving them to Josh, since He's still resting from getting hurt the other day. He still has trouble walking, and he collapses if he stands or walks for too long. Anywho, I got to his room and sat down next to him on the bed. "H-Hey Kristy." He told me. He still sounded a bit drowsy. "Hey Joshy, Hiro made us some pancakes." I told him, and I handed him the plate. "Th-Thanks... Kristy." Josh told me, and he started eating the pancakes. "Man, Hiro did a great job with these!" Josh commented. "He did." I responded.

I stayed with Josh until he finished his pancakes. "I can take your plate back downstairs." I told him, and I took his plate. "Thanks... Kristy." Josh said sleepily. "You're welcome. Now rest up, ok? You need it." I told him. "Ok... Night." Josh said and I guess he fell asleep. "Night Joshy. Sleep tight." I told him, and I brought his plate back downstairs.

*Meanwhile 2, the sequel*

Gaege POV:

It had been over an hour since Eddie asked me if I wanted breakfast. I decided to head downstairs to get something to eat.

 I decided to head downstairs to get something to eat