>>> ➀⓪ <<<

Nothing happened all morning. I actually just sat in my room and waited for the conversation Harry had been talking about last night.

"Lou, would you get here please?" Harry called from the hallway.

I jumped up and followed the tone of his voice.

"I want to go to a café with the both of you. Zayn and Liam are going to be there too." he announced when I was standing in the hallway.

"But babe, I'd rather do something with only you. I have to go back to Florida the day after tomorrow." Avery pouted.

"I know, that's why we go to the Café. The boys wanted to say goodbye to you." he grinned and put on his shoes.

At that moment Avery gave me a grim look. Actually I didn't dare, because I was still scared of her, but somehow I wanted to provoke Avery a little.

"I-I better stay here. I can call Zayn and Liam and then you can do something on your own." I muttered sadly and quiet.

I glanced briefly at Avery, who was still smiling happily.

Does she really think I'm doing something according to her will ever again?

"What, no!? You're coming with me! I want you with me. Please, Boobear." Harry begged and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Okay." I gave in obviously too quickly.

"Thank you darling." he smiled and handed me my jacket. "Avery, are you getting dressed too?"

She nodded silently and put on her shoes and jacket. When she looked at me, I saw pure anger, jealousy and plans for revenge. I smiled to myself proudly.

"I'm happy too, but you don't have to grin in competition with the sun." Harry laughed when he saw my smile and was the last to leave the apartment.

"I'm just happy. We haven't done anything for a long time." I said and walked down the stairs.

Harry laughed out loud and I was sure he knew very well that I was trying to provoke Avery.

"Right." he agreed to my surprise.

>> <<

"Well, I wanted to come here with you guys because we all have to talk. It's about Niall's birthday. Something went wrong." Harry began the conversation when we were all sitting in the Café.

"I thought that was my farewell here!" Avery said indignantly.

"That was probably a lie. Sorry." Harry grinned.

She gave him a pouting look and then drank some of her coffee.

How can Harry even be with her? Harry hated coffee and didn't like the taste of it. He'd rather die.

He, as well as Liam, Zayn and I, were more into tea. The four of us had ordered tea too.

"Well, I already know the version of Avery. Lou hit her and made me have sex with him. Is that true?" he went directly on the offensive.

I shook my head and put the teacup on the table.

"Well then. I would like to hear your version." he asked me.

"Well, first of all: I would never hit anyone. Not even if I hate that person." I glared at Avery.

"Harry slept with me in my bed one night because I had my nightmare again and the next morning Avery was very angry. When he was in the bathroom, she threatened me. I should leave Harry alone and if not, then she'll tell him a lie. At the club, Harry pulled me outside. He wanted to break off our friendship because he said he loved me. Then he kissed me and that led to more. Avery caught us and dragged Harry out of the bed. Apparently she told him the lie the morning afterwards. Zayn and Liam took care of me." I explained everything again briefly and just looked into shocked and disappointed emerald green eyes.

Harry's eyes.

"That's not true at all! He's lying." Avery squeaked.

"Why should he lie? Why are you right?" Harry asked.

"Because he's lying!" she uttered quiet.

"But I trust Louis. He never lied to me. At least not that much. I've known him for almost 10 years. It's been a long way down till here with him." he openly admitted.

Apparently this triggered someone quite a bit. You could see how it worked in Avery's head.

"HE'S MINE! ONLY MINE! HE LOVES ME! ​​ONLY ME!" she screamed with a squeak and jumped up.

When she noticed the looks of the guests in the café, she grabbed her things and snooty left the shop. Harry did the same and stormed after her.

"I guess that's it. He loves her after all." I just gave out quietly.

Strangely, I wasn't even hurt. At least that's what I thought.

"Louis, please not here." Zayn begged and rubbed my cheek with a paper towel.

I cried?

"I'll pay the whole thing and then we'll go. I'll take the money for Avery's brown broth back when we're at you place!" Liam announced and went to pay.

At the same time, Zayn and I put our jackets on.

"Come on. Let's go to your home." he said and pulled me out of the shop.

When Zayn pulled me into a hug outside of the Café, everything went down. Only now did I consciously cry and only now I feared for Harry's and mine friendship. Harry said he doesn't want to lose me, but then there's Avery.

It was confusing and my head and heart just didn't want anymore. Both hurted incredibly.