>>> ➀ <<<

"Now calm down. He'll be right there in a few." Liam tried to calm me down.

I was really nervous because I just couldn't wait any longer. I finally wanted to see him again.

"You're almost like a girl in love waiting for her idol." Zayn grinned.

Liam and Zayn were two very good friends of Harry and me.

"I'm not at all! He's just my best friend and I'm just happy. I'm not a emotionless stone!" I protested and continued walking through the living room.

Again and again. Back and forth. Forth and back. Sitting was simply out of the question now.

"We're happy too, but you're nearly hyperactive. Just calm down a bit. You know that stress isn't your thing." Liam continued to talk to me.

He was right.
Stress and I weren't and never will be good friends. If I was too overwhelmed or stressed, I got into a kind of panic attack.

"Or we just let him walk. He doesn't move much in general so why not now?" Zayn teased me.

"I'm really--" I started, but I was interrupted by a key in the front door lock.

I stood petrified and stared at the door of the living room.

"I'm back." someone called through the apartment.

At that voice my heart beat faster and my breathing got faster too. When I came out of my own world, Liam and Zayn were already in the hallway.

"Well, you two. How are you?" I heard Harry say to the other two boys.

How I missed the sound of his voice. We didn't make a single call in the four weeks because we wanted to save costs. Calls from the UK to the USA cost a bit of money and Harry and I would have had a good amount of money to pay when we would have called each other. At least that was what Harry thought.

"Where's Lou?" I heard him ask.

One more time my heart jumped. He asked about me!!!

"Living room. You should have seen him. He was totally jittery." Zayn laughed, whereupon I just rolled my eyes.

Nobody saw it, but I did it anyway.  Maybe that was another habit of mine. I rolled my eyes more often when something annoyed me or when someone teased me in a bad or annoying way.

And then it was time.
Harry had arrived in the living room. About a meter away from me. He smiled at me and spread his arms.

"Do you want to keep staring or come here?" he grinned.

I shook my head briefly and put on a smile before walking up to him.

"Oops." I mumbled while walking to him.

"Hi." he smiled, putting his arms around my neck and shoulders. "How are you, Blue?"

My arms were around his waist. I could finally smell that scent again. It couldn't be described. It just smelled like Harry.

"I missed you Hazza," I muttered into his shirt.

"I missed you too, Boo." he said back and pulled me a little tighter into the hug.

He had a lot of nicknames for me.  Starting with Lou and Blue to Boo or Boobear. However, he stole Boo and Boobear from my mum. I loved the nickname 'Blue' all the more because he gave it to me personally without stealing it.

"I'll never leave you alone for that long again, Boobear. I promise!" he added, then ruffled my hair.

"Nooo." I whined.

I actually hated it when someone ruffled my hair. After all, I'm not a toddler.

"Sorry, I just had to do it." he laughed.

His chest trembled and it hummed pleasantly in my ear. I loved his laugh. It always sounded so warm and inviting. And then there were his dimples. I could talk about these for years and stare at them and I would never get bored.

"Sorry to bother you two, but what do you think of a movie night? Or do you have photos from the USA?" Liam interrupted our greeting.

Harry pulled himself out of my arms and winked at me before answering Liam.

Don't blush now, Louis!
You can do this!

"I don't care. I have photos, but I have nothing against a film either." I heard Harry say.

"How about both?" Zayn suggested.

We all nodded and sat down. But then suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who is ringing so late?" Zayn asked and got up.

"I completely forgot. I wanted to introduce you to someone. Sit down!" Harry grinned and went to the front door.

He wanted to introduce us to someone?

I hope it wasn't what I thought. I couldn't and wouldn't take that now.