>>> ⑤ <<<

With a little movement underneath me, I woke up with tired eyes. My pillow was warm and cozy. I nudged my head a little further into the pillow until I heard a small but deep grumble.

Pillows don't grumble!

I lifted my head a little to see a tattooed and trained upper body of Harry. Only now I remembered last night.

"Morning Boobear." he grinned in his rough morning voice.

Why were morning voices so attractive again?

"M-morning." I smiled.

He looked me directly in the eye, seemed to be thinking before he found his thought.

"Do you have a fever or why are you so red in the face?" he smiled.

Oh crap!!!

"I-I a-am--" I stammered.

You can't hide it any worse...

"Everything is okay, Blue. Just wanted to tease you a little." he laughed softly and pulled me back onto his torso.

That I just tried not to have an escalation or a heart attack was taken for granted at that moment.

"Today we're having breakfast and then we're going to show Avery the city a bit. How about that?" Harry suggested and drew small circles on my back.

"W-we?" I asked uncertainly.

I actually want to spend as little time as possible with Avery.

"Yes, of course, after all, you're the city connoisseur here." the grin on his lips could be clearly heard.

"You have been living here since 10 years now!" I made it clear right away.

"Yes, but you have spent all of your 20 years here. I would also like to have you with me. After all, I was gone for a month. " he argued back.

Sometimes I hated the fact that he had me wrapped around his finger.

"Fineee. I'll come with you." I gave in pretty quickly.

"Thank you, darling. Avery will be back in the US in a week and then we'll have some time before work and college start again." he told me.

One week left?

It's been a long time, but I should be positive about it. After that she was hundreds of miles away and that made me damn happy.

"So we're getting up now and--" Harry started, but suddenly the door of my room was thrown open and Avery was standing in the door frame

"Lewis, do you know where-- what the hell is that?" she greeted us, squeaking towards the end.

"Firstly his name is Louis, secondly good morning and thirdly calm down again. He had a bad night yesterday. What's the problem?" Harry said.

Towards the end he looked slightly irritated and tense. I stroked his hand under the covers unnoticed and his muscles relaxed again.

"Emmm...So...Nothing just looks a bit weird to me. Anyway, I was looking for you, babe." Avery tried to talk her way out of it and pouted at the end.

I felt Harry take a deep breath before standing up. Immediately some warmth left me.

"Everything's fine. Tomorrow I'll sleep with you again. I'll get changed and get something to eat. Then Lou and I will show you around the city. He knows London well." Harty explained to her, stroking her cheek.

Then he disappeared into the bathroom. Avery was still in my doorway.

"Emm...could you go? I'd like to get dressed." I tried to get as nice as possible over my lips.

"Listen, Lewis." suddenly her expression was very dark and she came up to me with big steps.

I winced automatically. I hated it when you did that. My mother used to do that when I screwed up.

"You'd better keep your hands off my boyfriend! I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. I'll make it short: Either you leave him alone and stay here on the city tour, or something happens! How will Harry react when I tell him wrong things about you? " she threatened me.

"He-he wouldn't b-believe you." I tried to say as much powerful as possible, which unfortunately did not work as I wanted it to.

Why did you need to act like a fragile wimp that can't talk with confidence?

"Sure? Who does he believe more? An ugly coward like you or me, his beloved friend?" she grinned nasty, whereupon I swallowed and and saw at my blanket again.

His girlfriend, of course...

"Answer me!" she hissed angrily.

"Y-you." I gave back quietly after flinching hard.

"And why?" she continued to annoy me.

"B-Because y-you are h-his gi-girlfriend." it just came out of me stuttering.

I tried to hold back my tears. I just felt bad and humiliated, but also felt my heart being torn to pieces slowly.

"Very good! You learn quickly." she grinned and roughly patted my cheek. "If I see another approach, then it's your turn to be in hell!"

Then she was gone and I heard Harry come out of the bathroom again. He passed my door and returned a few seconds later.

"Do you get dressed too?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No. I'm not doing so well." I mumbled.

Mistake.
Now he looked at me very worried and came up to me.

"Harry!" Avery called.  "I need your help."

Harry stopped moving and shortly closed his eyes. He looked like he was cursing inside, but that was probably just my imagination.

"Coming." he called back.

"Stay at home and we'll see if you're better tonight. See you later, darling." he grinned quickly before going to Avery.

Great...

I was as good as ruined.

How am I supposed to stay away from someone I'm in love with?

He's also my best friend, lives here and is overprotective of me.

It never works!

Not even a week...
So I gave up all my hope.