"Edge of great"

"Holy shit you did it pheebs!" Melody yelled out and ran to the stage as everyone started leaving. "I did it Mel only because of you. Thanks a lot" Pheobe said while grinning and hugging the red head. "Pheebs! I didn't know you could sing like an angel. Oh my god. You left me speechless" Hunter said as he went to the stage to congratulate his friend. "Thanks Hunter" Pheobe said and hugged him too. "I think you should join the drama club too since you're already in the other two programs" Hunter said teasingly. "I can't act for shit" the girl said honestly making both Hunter and Melody laugh.

After Hunter and Melody left the boys, Julie and Flynn came over to the girl. "Who was that Hunter?" Luke asked in slight annoyance. "My friend" Pheobe replied while giving him a look. "Pheobe since you got in the music program will you join our band?" Reggie asked the girl in a hopeful tone. The other two boys looked at her in anticipation. "Uh no. I can't" she said as she looked down. "Yes you can" Julie said and held her hand making the girl give her a confused glance. "I've been incredibly selfish pheebs. You have always been there for me as a sister and a best friend. You're voice is amazing and powerful. I can't stop you from joining the band because that would be a loss for our band. So will you please forgive me and join the band?" Julie asked the girl with a nervous smile. Pheobe gave her a bright smile and nodded a yes making both her and Flynn squeal in happiness. The boys started high fiving each other making Pheobe laugh.

"What are you doing?" Pheobe asked luke as he hugged her from behind. "I'm showing you the lyrics of edge of great. We will sing it tonight" "and you can show it to me by standing next to me too but okay" Pheobe said with a chuckle and took the lyrics from his hand giving him the chance to hold her properly making butterflies errupt in her stomach. "Hey pheebs do the guys gossip around alot? If not then I'd like to tell them my situation with Carrie since Reggie here is trying to convince me that he thinks like a girl so that basically makes him a girl" Melody asked the girl and also gave her a smirk when she saw what position she and luke were in. Pheobe quickly brushed off Luke's hands making him pout and turned to the red head. "They're ghosts Mel. They can't gossip around with people. Only we can see them and other ghosts I guess like Alex's boyfriend-" "he's not my boyfriend!" Alex yelled while blushing. "As I was saying you can tell them. No worries" Pheobe finished saying and Melody turned to Reggie and said "okay. So um I'm in love with Carrie sorry Reg" "Aww man. You love that human highlighter?" Reggie asked with a pout making everyone laugh.

"You're gonna do great okay? Don't worry. You've got the voice of an angel, baby" Luke said softly as he saw the girl walking around her and Julie's shared room with a nervous look on her face. This made the girl stop and blush because of what he called her. "Baby huh?" She said teasingly making his eyes go wide. "I mean- i get it if you don't want me to call you that I-" "stop stop luke. It's okay. I like it" she said as she started blushing even more. He smirked and said "Is that why you're blushing?" And pulled the girl down to sit on his lap. "Stop luke!" She said while covering her face making the boy laugh in amusement.

"You look gorgeous baby" Luke said as Pheobe went to the studio wearing a purple dress with butterflies on it hence matching with Julie's top.

"Thanks Luke" she said while blushing. "You look gorgeous babyyyy" Alex said mocking Luke. "Thanks luke" Reggie said in a girly tone and pretended to blush. Which made everyone crack up. "You guys are disgustingly cute I have to agree" Julie said with a smile while looking at Pheobe and luke. As the boys were talking Pheobe went to Julie and said "Jules were you mad at me earlier when i said I kissed luke?" . Julie sighed and said "I just had a stupid crush on him pheebs. But it's okay because you guys are meant for each other. I'm really happy for you guys. Besides Nick asked me out the other day and I said yes" Pheobe gave her a hug and squealed in delight. "Finally you and Nick!"

"Time to put your hands up, do a little dance yup. Here's the new anthem of Julie and the phantoms!" Flynn yelled out. Julie and Pheobe went out and sat infront of the piano. Hunter gave Pheobe a small wave and she returned it.

At the end of the song Pheobe and luke got lost in each other's eyes as they both sat infront of the piano now. "Running from the past, tripping on the now. What is lost can be found it's obvious." When Luke poofed out it made the girl come back to her senses as cheers errupted in the whole backyard. Julie ran out of the studio and gave a bow with Pheobe.

"Now that was chemistry. I was so wrong about him and Julie. That guy is totally into you pheebs!" Hunter said as he approached the girl. She blushed and tried to deny it but it was no use. "You like him too don't you?" He asked her teasingly making her blush even more. Luke stood afar and saw the whole thing but he couldn't hear what they were talking about. He was fuming when he saw Hunter making his girl blush.