"Ghosts?"

"Julie honey if you don't want to do this then it's completely okay. We can do it some other time." Pheobe told Julie while holding her hand as they stood in front of the large white door of the studio. "It's alright pheebs. Mom would've wanted me to do it with you" Julie said with a slight smile before opening the doors to the studio. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I still can't believe you guys will move." Pheobe said with a slight crack in her voice. She sure was gonna miss the Molina family. They were her second family. She practically lived with them since her own parents were always out of town for work. Well she didn't really feel their absence as Julie's mom and dad really took her in as their own daughter. That's why she was devastated after Julie's mom's death.

"Look I found this CD. It looks cool wanna hear it?" Julie asked Pheobe while showing her the old CD. "Yeah sure let's play it" she replied with a smile and they sat down after Julie played the CD. The rock and roll tune had both the girls moving their bodies until they heard ear piercing screaming getting louder and louder. "What the actual fu-" before Pheobe could finish that sentence three white boys popped out of no where. Julie and the boys started screaming in harmony while Pheobe stood there in shock. Julie ran out of the studio in a hurry totally forgetting about pheobe. "Okay who the hell are you guys? And and how did you guys pop out of nowhere I-" once again she was cut off as the boys poofed away somewhere. This time the girl screamed in horror and went to get out but bumped in Julie holding a cross. "Jules let's get out of here. Oh my gosh they are ghosts. Ghosts! They literally poofed out of the studio like air! I am not crazy!" Pheobe yelled out and the guys again poofed in and the brunette boy said "Well we're all a little crazy" Pheobe held onto julie as she held her cross infront of the boys.

"What are you doing in my mom's studio?" Julie asked them and the brunette boy chuckled and said "Your mom's studio? This is our studio. That's my couch!" He jumped on the couch. But then he looked around and realized a lot of changes. Then the three boys huddled together and started whispering. "I seriously don't understand their deal. What is happening Jules?" Pheobe asked the frightened girl as she just gave her a confused look. The boys turned around and the blonde one said "look you guys are clearly not understanding the whole thing. We are ghosts okay? We were in a band called Sunset curve and last night was supposed to be big for us but then we died. So we're happy to be home"

The girls stared at the trio not knowing what to do then suddenly Julie pulled out her phone and went to google the band. "What is that? What is she doing?" The guy with the jet black hair asked Pheobe. She sighed and said "she's googling your band wait Jules it'll be sunset curve nor swerve!" She added as she noticed Julie's mistake. The boys gave her a thankful look but she just rolled her eyes. "Stop talking to them pheebs. There's no such thing as cute ghosts" Julie told pheobe and before she could reply the guy with jet black hair said proudly "Aww think we're cute?" Which made Pheobe roll her eyes.

"There was a sunset curve and you guys did die but not last night. In 1995 and now it's 2020" Julie informed everyone. This made the blonde boy surprised as he said "Wait it has been 25 years? I have been crying for 25 years?! How is that even possible?" The other boys tried to calm him but Julie took Pheobe's hand and dragged her to the door while saying "look just go somewhere else. We don't care"

"We didn't get your names" the brunette boy said but his eyes were lingering on pheobe making her blush slightly. "I'm Julie and this is Pheobe" Julie introduced them. "I'm luke and this is Reggie and this is-" "Alex. How you doing?" "Ba-da" the boys awkwardly introduced themselves with nervous smiles under Julie's harsh stares. "Okay?" She said and walked away. "I'm sorry about her guys but this is her house so I actually don't have a say in it. Nice to meet you guys though" Pheobe said with a slight smile as she was feeling bad for the guys and then she left to have dinner with the Molinas.

Pheobe's a real sweetheart isn't she?🥺