Chapter 11

The Brown-eyed Girl And His New Friends

I'm someone who doesn't really go to a lot of parties. I don't even know the last time I went to one. It's not like I don't like parties. Actually, that wasn't why I don't go out a lot.

I honestly have no idea as to why it is as it is.

But both Deku and I were invited to a small get-together 'party' managed by the ever-loving power duo, Mina and Kirishima. I was reluctant at first, but Mina did say that only our friend group would be there, so basically, there are going to be like five people in that get-together thing. I think this'll be fine enough.

"Ochaco, we're here." The very heartwarming voice of my beloved spoke with his grin so wide that it reached from ear-to-ear. I swear he could light up the world without the help of the sun. Hell, he could be the sun itself..Only brighter.

Beaming in glee, I exclaimed with both of my fists raised up in the air, "Ah! Yay!"

Deku brought his hand up and fiddled with my hair, chuckling in response.

I was about to open my mouth again, and say something, only to get interrupted by a high-pitched voice, "Ah! Midoriya, Ochaco! You're just in time!"

The both of us turned our heads to the source of the voice. Oh~ It's Mina and Kirishima.

The pink-haired skipped towards us, and jumped with her smile growing, "It's nice to see you again! You too, Midoriya! It's been a while since we've seen each other again!"

I noticed Deku taking a half-step backwards as he raised his hands up infront of his chest with palms facing the other, smiling with his eyes closed as he replied with, "It's been so long! Ashido, right? And your companion~?"

The greenette then leaned to the side while I followed his movements. We both saw the red-haired Kirishima with his frame rigid in what seems like shock and nervousness, but regardless, the man spoke with a stutter, "Captain Midoriya-"

"Ah~! Eijiro Kirishima, you don't have to be so formal..." Deku said, crossing his arms while laughing, I could see droplets of sweat coming out of his head, he must be feeling a little akward right now as he stammered with his question, "Am I that scary to you?"

"No! I was just-"

Snickering in delight, Deku interjected, "I'm kidding.." He then walked up to the red-haired and brought his hand to the other's shoulder, patting it gently, Kirishima laughed right after as he seemed to calm down from whatever he was feeling before.

So far it's been going well, I suppose. We have all entered the place and it looks to be a very spacious karaoke pod with a few people sitting on the lengthy chair.

I looked over to the green-eyed as his eyes darted from the so-called 'strangers' to the hanging TV on the wall, and finally to the ground while at the same time, took a few steps back to most likely hide behind me,

"Deku, you're going to be fine." I grinned at him reassuringly, grabbing his hand and pulling him to my side, "They're good people.."

Honestly, seeing Deku acting like a really shy child, and concealing himself behind my back felt so silly, yet so adorable. Even a good friend of mine, Todoroki, isn't the type to go behind you and hide, but the look on Deku's face as he does so makes my heart sqeual and squeeze itself to oblivion.

I held the hand of my lover a little tighter, and whispered to him, "It's alright to be shy, but they'll make you feel warmed up in no time, promise!"

And overall, that's exactly what has been happening. At first, the greenette wasn't able to speak without stuttering, which truly is something very new to me, but some time passed and Deku was finally able to laugh without feeling somewhat ashamed of it.