Epilogue

Y/n:

"Y/n, wake up" I heard someone shaking me to wake me up. "Let me sleep" I mumbled turning other way to sleep. "Get up your lazy ass" she spanked my ass making me jump. "Your grand father has been calling you from yesterday" my eyes opened instantly when I heard her. Wait, grandpa.

I woke up and looked around the place only to realize I am in my house. Does that mean it was all dream then? Last thing I remember is I lost conscious while I was watching my daughter play. Wait a second, I had a daughter. Where is she? I started panicking when I realized I couldn't find any of them.

"Y/n" someone shook me "Y/n" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jian who was looking at me worriedly. "Are you ok?" I grabbed my head in my hands. "I don't know" she sighed sitting beside me. "You have been acting weird since last two weeks" I looked at her confused. "I mean meeting was cancelled and you didn't even come out of your house. You had whole week for yourself"

"What do you mean whole week?" she looked at me like I was mad. "Your grand father left to France for a meeting last week. You were supposed to attend a meeting but it was cancelled remember" I tried to remember but nothing came to my mind. "It was just a week ago Y/n" I scoffed inside. it may be a week for you but I have lived so many years there. How would I remember in seconds about everything?

"Give me some time. I need to fresh up" I told her to leave and she did. "I am placing the dress you need to wear here" she placed the dress on the chair and left the room. I am sure she will stay downstairs for me. I took this time to sort my thoughts. So, I was all was in my head. I was only gone for a week here. funny how it was just a few days where I lived half of my life there. I got in to bathroom and looked at my face.

I frowned when I saw my face. I was back to myself. I checked my wrist and saw no mark on it. though it disappeared when I drank that potion, I hoped for it to be there. Just a reminder for my sanity. I feel like I lost my mind when I woke up here. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a knock on my door. I got in shower and got fresh up.

I came out of bathroom and changed in to the dress Jian kept for me. I did my make up and hair before going downstairs. "Finally, I was about to send search party for you" her jokes didn't lighten my mood like usual. "I wanted to prepare breakfast but it is already lunch time" I checked my phone and frowned when I saw it was already past twelve. "And you have a lunch date"

"What?" my head snapped towards at her. "Don't tell me you forgot" her eyes widened in shock. "You have been bugging me about it since a month and now you forgot about it" I tried to remember and my eyes widened when I realized it. I am supposed to meet the man my grand father selected for me. I didn't meet him yet cause he was busy in a business deal. He was supposed to meet last week but it got cancelled due to his schedule.

"He already called and said he will wait for you in your restaurant" I sighed knowing I can't avoid it. "You are not coming with me?" I hoped she would come with me just to save me from this. "You know I can't" I nodded my head agreeing. My grand father will not let her come with me and besides it is a date. I can't bring her there.

After some more discussion, I got in my car and drove to the restaurant he is waiting for me at. I must say, I missed all these facilities when I was there. I stopped the car and gave the key to guard. "Park it" he nodded leaving to get the work done. I walked in and checked for the table no he said. "Hi" I greeted him before I can see him.

"Hi, you must be Y/n" I looked at him to greet but my smile dropped after watching his face. "Prince So?" I mumbled in shock. "Um... I am HyunSoo" he corrected me confused. "Right" I smiled at him. "I am sorry" he gestured me to sit and I did. "I am sorry we had to cancel last week due to my schedule -" I kept watching his face not minding his words. His face looks similar to Prince So. How could it be possible? "Y/n?" I snapped out of my thoughts when he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Sorry"

"You just look like someone I know" he smiled at me. "Lot of people say I look like some actor" he said he doesn't know his name but he gets that a lot. "So?" we talked for a while and it wasn't bad. I thought my grand father would choose a man who is arrogant and will look for business only but he wasn't like that. He was great guy. He had lot of similarities to Prince So in habits too. "Should we go then?"

"Yes" we decided to check my company since he need to start a new project soon. I told him I will join him after I go to washroom. "Hi Y/n" I was washing my hands when someone called me. "You" my eyes widened when I saw the same woman. "You are given one more chance to live your love life" she said referring to him. "Does that mean I was really there?" she smiled at me. "Yes, and he is from there too"

"What?" I asked her in disbelief. "He prayed to find you again and he did" I couldn't say a word in shock. When I composed my thoughts and looked up, she was gone. I tried to look for her but I couldn't find her. I walked back to see him and there he was standing at the car waiting for me. I smiled remembering her words.

You are given a chance to live your love life again. don't ruin it this time

This time I will live my life as myself. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Finally, this book is done. I am sorry if the ending is not what you expected. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for all the love and support for this.

Love you all ♥♥

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥