End

"Hae Soo~ah" I groaned when someone shook me to wake me up. I opened one of my eyes and looked at the person who woke me up. I sat up straight conscious of myself. "Your highness" Prince So frowned looking at me. "I don't like it when you are so formal with me" I smiled at his cute pouting. "Why are you here at this hour?" he looked around before scooting closer. "I came to see you"

"Aren't you busy?" he sighed at my words. "I am" he sat beside me on the bed. "I feel like I am not spending any time with you at all" I chuckled at him. "This is all till you finish all the problems" I told him to comfort him. "I hope so" we talked for a while after that. After an hour a servant came looking for him saying he need to attend a meeting with the ministers. He was reluctant to go and I pushed him away saying I need to fresh up too. I took a bath and changed my clothes.

When I was wearing the clothes, I remembered the mark and checked it. I gasped in surprise when I didn't saw any mark at all. So, it did work. I danced a little in happiness. I wanted to tell So about it but I know he is in meeting and I have to wait. I paced in my room thinking about all the possibilities that can happen. Princess won't have a say in this matter now but how will I gain my power back?

"Lady Hae?" someone knocked my door making me snap out of my thoughts. "The king has called you" he guided me to the court room where the meeting was held. I waited in front of the door nervously. "You can go in directly" guard said observing my hesitation. "Thank you" I took a long breath and opened the door to the room. "Your highness" I bowed as I have seen other people in the room.

He gestured me to walk towards him and I did. "This is minister park. He is the most loyal minister of my hyung" he introduced me to an old man who was smiling kindly at me. "This is minister wong, I worked with him on the construction in other city" I bowed to them both. "They found the witness and evidence against the Wook family and they are willing to help us in the meeting tomorrow"

"We will prove them guilty along with Prince Won and the previous king" minister Park told me. "We are planning to bring Eun family back as they will be proved innocent" I frowned at his words. Last night he said they wanted to stay there for a while then why does he want them here now? "Thank you for your support. I will see you both in the meeting tomorrow" he thanked them and dismissed them from the meeting. "I thought you said they wanted to stat there for a while"

"They do but I am bringing them back for few days only" I listened to him carefully. "Eun proposed an idea. Once his family name is cleared, he wants to announce your family line helped them at that time. This will give your family support which will bring you the power" Hae family line has the wealth and lands but they lost the favour of the king when they betrayed the king. Now if we announce it, So and I will get the good name. "So, I will be eligible to marry you" I voiced my thoughts out.

"I am not letting you go at all" I smiled at him. "I want to show you something too" I moved my wrist forward and gestured him to check it. he was stunned when he saw my wrist. "How did this happen?" he asked in disbelief. "I have been applying some creams to it" I lied to him but he believed me since I helped him too. "Now, no one will have a say in our marriage"

******

Time passed quickly and it's been few days now. the meeting with ministers went well and Wook was found guilty. He was punished along with his family. I convinced him not to kill them so he house arrested them. Won wasn't given a choice like this. Prince So ordered his men to kill him. He said he caused too many troubles with previous king. Prince Jung and Prince Eun came back to spend some time with us. Prince Jung finally realized it wasn't Prince So fault.

We were all happy and everything seemed normal now. We announced our marriage too and they agreed to it with full joy and happiness. I was so happy that things went well for once. I am sure this is what all the viewers wanted while watching the drama.

"Hae Soo ~ah" Prince Eun ran to me shouting my name. "Noona, don't help him" Prince Jung chased him. "I didn't do it" he screamed running away. "Don't leave him Jung~ah" Baek ah shouted at their retreating figures in the distance. "You still act like a child" Woo Hee laughed at him. She took the responsibility of her kingdom and Baekah is also staying with her. "He can't even defend himself" General muttered to which Eun wife hissed at him. "He is cute for that"

"Here eat this" I laughed and smiled at all the people around me. finally, I am happy in this place for the first time in a very long time. "Your highness, have some tea" I poured his favourite tea. He was smiling at me when it faded in a second. He pushed me away making me fall on the ground. "Jung~ah, come back" he shouted realizing someone attacked us. I tried to move but my leg made impact with the fall and I couldn't get up.

I screamed when men came from all the ways. Prince Jung and Prince Eun came back. They all took their swords except for me and Prince Eun. "We should leave" Eun tried to get me up but stopped when someone came our way. he tried to stop them but prince So came to help us. Prince So was killing them when one of their men pushed me towards him from behind. he didn't see me and moved his sword thinking I am one of the men.

It happened too quick for me or him to realize that I have been stabbed. I looked down at myself and saw he stabbed me. "Hae Soo" I lost conscious and fell on the ground with a thud.

This must be my end in this world.                   

Author Note:

One more chapter to go. This book is going to end soon. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. 

Don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥