Drama sequence

I yawned for the hundredth time today. I have been working on preparing make up for Prince So. I am sure these are the ingredients I need to make the foundation but this is not happening at all. One time I ended up making it as a paste and next time it was powder which will wash out as soon as the air hits it. I sighed in annoyance knowing I don't have much time left prepare it.

I tried one last time and added the ingredients with the notes I have prepared from the last results. I checked the time and saw I only have an hour before the ceremony stars. I tap my foot on the ground annoyed by the time it is taking to finish. I rush to check the results when it is rested enough. I apply it to my hand and see if it is worked. I squealed in happiness when it worked. It is exactly the same foundation we use nowadays. It even matches his skin tome perfectly.

I ran to find him in his office. "Wang So?" he looked at me baffled at my rushed figure. "Come with me" I grabbed his hand and force him to walk with me. "Where are you taking me?" I pull him towards the empty room where I have been working. "I know a way to fix your scar" he stops making me almost fall. "Ahh" he grabbed my waist and turned me so that I am in his arms. "What are you doing exactly?"

"I will tell you but first come with me" he puts me down and follows me in to the room. "I have been preparing some makeup which can help you hide this" I make him sit and open the box of makeup. "Close your eyes and trust me" he looked at me for a second before nodding his head. "I will leave it to you"

"It will only take few minutes" I start applying makeup to his face. Just like the drama it covers it completely. "Done" I announced happily to him. he opens his eyes and I give him a mirror to check. "Do you like it?" he looked at me surprised to see his scar gone. "Now you can face them without a single worry"

"Thanks" he got up so I pack the things and tidy up. "You know the reason I trusted you?" I turned to look at him curiously. "Remember, when I said you are my person" I think to the time he called me that. "I really mean it. you are mine from today on wards" I didn't utter a single word when he comes near me. my eyes widened thinking he will kiss me again. "I won't kiss now, don't worry"

"You should go or else you will be late for the ceremony" he nodded his head. "I will see you later then" I stop him when he is about to leave. "Prince So" he looked at me sideways. "Just remember it doesn't matter if you have that scar on or not on your face" he smiles genuinely which make me relieved.

I walk back to the arena where rain ceremony is taking place. I wait for him to appear and it too rain. Eventually it does and everyone gets shocked when they see him. I smirked when I saw the Queen Yoo look at Prince Yo mad. I look at Prince So and admire his smile when I see something.

I know this is when Hae Soo sees the image of Prince So being the king. But I saw something else which made me step back in shock. I quickly walk out of the place and stand near the garden. "Is it the reason why you didn't want to leave?" I turned around and look at Prince Wook. "What?" he sighs knowing I am playing dumb. "I don't want you to get in trouble"

"I am doing what I can do to help others so don't worry" I smile to assure him it will be fine. "I should leave before Lady Oh looks for me" he nods his head and I take my leave. "I am sorry" I apologize to person who I bumped in to. "That is fine" I look up and find Ji mong. "You were the one behind it, aren't you?" I look down knowing he is talking about Prince So. "I just helped him"

"I already told you before, you can't change someone's fate" I frown at his words. "I know what you mean but I can change his fate" I tell him confidently knowing where the drama will end. "What about your fate then?" I look up to see him in surprise. "I know you saw your future there" I bit my lip to prevent from snapping at him. "This isn't good for you"

"You might end up staying here forever" I wonder if he knows he is just a character from the drama. If he did why would he worry about me? "You don't have to worry about it" he looks at me in disbelief. "Just try not to change the things" with that he leaves me alone with my thoughts. Why would he worry about me? isn't he supposed to worry about his King and the palace.

I walk back to my room and plop on the mattress thinking about it. The images I saw at the rain ceremony were confusing me. Instead of getting the visuals of him being king like Hae Soo saw in the drama, I saw myself being sliced with the sword by Prince So. Why would he kill me? this isn't the drama sequence? Then why am I getting the images like this?

Could the dreams I had reason for this change? I need to find it if I want to survive in this palace.

Author Note:

Hello readers... I have been getting lot of messages from new readers. I am really thankful to you all for reading my story. Do vote and comment while reading. 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥