Chapter 15: cullen trouble & sick & Pissed Bella

Victoria Pov: all of us were in the living room just watching a movie and trying to cheer up Bella but it was doing little good, she was in a bad mood and she was sick , i felt bad for her , morning sickness while being pregnant suck i could tell it was upsetting her. the smell of certain foods made her want to throw up, at the moment those she was playing war with her brother Klaus , he was trying his best to get her to smile when we couldn't, while Jackson was holding her. Bella look a little clammy so i knew she wasn't feeling too well but she was trying to hide it from all of us. she had look at the door hearing something we didn't as she growl her eyes turning into slits i knew then it must be trouble for her to act that way. i just didn't know how right i was.

*******************************************************************************

it was complete silence as Bella got up and answer the door and saw it was the Cullens , she had growled at them except for Alice,Emmett and Jasper, she had let them in while she glared at the rest of them, Edward went to hug Bella but she snarled at him and her family was by her side in instant , Klaus saw how his baby sister was acting and knew this must of been her ex , and knew what he had to do, he had grab Edward by the throat and threw him outside '' how dare you show up here'' he yelled at him and sent him flying into a tree , Bella came outside and look at the rest of Cullen's and told her brother to stop, and he did as she asked, she knew for her sake, she would try to be friends with Edward but they never be together again, she had her mate Jackson and that all she would ever need'' Leave we will speak later but on my terms and oh Rebekah and Victoria will be coming with me when i come see you'' Bella said coldly to them as she gave them a death glare and sent them out , but she gave Alice and Jasper and Emmett a hug, and they left soon after. Bella sighed as she look at her siblings and her mate and her friends, they could tell she was pissed and they knew not to provoke her , she went to kitchen and grab a bottle of water and sip it as she look at her Victoria and her sister Rebekah'' we are leaving in two hours to meet with them be ready otherwise I'm going alone'' Bella said coldly and went back into the leaving room and laid down a for a little bit.

*******************************************************************************

time skip two hours later

*******************************************************************************

Bella Pov: I wasn't in the mood for this shit but it had to be done, I was going to try and be friends with the Cullen's even Edward but if he broke my trust again I would give him a good ass kicking, I look at Victoria and my sister Rebekah and saw that we were ready to go, so I told them to hold on i was going to orb us their, and that what i did, they got a head rush from it but they didn't mind it too much, we ended up in the Cullen's front living room and i saw them waiting for us, I rolled my eyes, when Edward tried to hug me again and i sent him into a wall with a wave of my hand'' Hands off Cullen or else'' i said snarling'' they look taken back except for Alice, Emmett and Jasper,'' for your sake Edward i came here to tell you we are never ever getting back together but we can try and be friends but if you ever break my trust you can bet your ass i will kick your ass and make you wish you can die as for the rest of you I forgive you , just not you completely Edward'' I said coldly and hugged the Cullens but sent Edward into the wall again with another wave of my hand as a warning to make my point clear , Rebekah and Victoria chimed in then as they spoke'' yeah if you betray her again you will have us to answer too'' I rolled my eyes and nodded as i left still a little pissed because i forgave them so easily but hey i would give them another chance who knows if they will screw it up or not.

i orb us back and went to my room and slam my door shut locking it as i could hear Victoria and Rebekah explaining the entire thing to my mate and the rest to my siblings, i sighed as felt tears pouring down my face, i missed my favorite she wolf leah, but in a week she would be here visiting and possible staying for good along with seth, so i would hold myself together until she got here and tell her what has been going on scent i last saw her and hopefully she can give me advice on what to do, i sighed as curled under the covers and soon fell asleep.

***************************************************************************

all the mikaelson's siblings were concern about the friendship with the cullens and Bella but they trusted Bella judgement but they were worried about her as they could hear her crying in her bedroom and then they could hear hwr breathing even out and knew she had fallen asleep, they just hope this time she wouldn't have a nightmare or wake up screaming, they would have to wait and see how she was feeling when she wakes up , they knew for a fact she was moody and sick so they wanted to give her space, Jackson had snuck out and went somewhere important to get something for his mate but he didn't want the siblings to knew except Klaus, so it was a secret for now ,he just hope once his mate found out she would be super happy.