Chapter 14 something not right

Bella's Pov. I woke up around three this morning and haven't been back to sleep scents. the nightmare i had turned into a huge scarey night terror, what i foresaw scared me, i saw blood everywhere and then i saw my unborn daughter lying in the blood and then i look around i saw my siblings and my mate in a pool of blood and my friends as well, i was shaken, i look around and saw that the demonic hunters and shadow wolves had killed them, i was enraged i foresaw myself transforming into this angelic wolf with black wings which in turn i saw i had six wings on each side and the ground shook and black fire came from the ground, i was destroying them in my form, and i didn't care who i killed, i look at the dead bodies and brought them back with single touch, i then had passed out. that what i remember from my night terror, currently those i was in the compound looking at the stars, i couldn't sleep and it nearly dawn now, i turned around as i heard my brother's foots step , he must of heard me come out here, i thought to myself.

as i spent the last two hours watching the stars i couldn't help but think what was wrong with me, my abilities were on over drive and so were my instincts and i didn't understand why that was, i sighed as i heard  Nik come closer,'' Bells what are you doing out this early in the morning'' i sighed as i spoke lightly'' couldn't sleep nik, had another nightmare'' i told him as he came and sat down next to me , i had laid my head down on his shoulder and continue looking at the stars'' what are you thinking bells''s i heard him ask me , i took a breath as i spoke softly and sighed'' thinking about how something doesn't feel right , i mean i feel weird half the time and my instincts are kicking my ass you have noticed that lately '' i told him as he nodded, my big brother sure was easy to talk sometimes more than my mate jackson and i didn't know why, i felt bad for pushing him away but he still loves me anyway. i don't know how long we stayed like that until i started to dose off a bit and i felt my brother carry me back to my room and soon i was in a dreamless sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Klaus's Pov: i knew something was off with bella , she seemed so frail and weak in arms as i carried back to her room i didn't understand how she could be so calm those, she was resting, and i was thankful but i knew something wasn't right about her, something was wrong here and she even admitted it we just didn't know what it was those. i laid her down in her bed and covered her up and kissed her fore head and went to my painting room and started painting for a little bit until i could think straight and figure out how to help my little sister feel better and help her.

***********************************************************************************************************************

time skip 4 days later

***********************************************************************************************************************

it had a rough couple of days for bella and she refused to come out of her room, she spent her time hiding under the covers shivering, she didn't want to worry her siblings, so she lied saying she was just resting and needing her space her for a few days but the truth was she was weak and sick but she didn't know the cause of it and it was pissing her off greatly, she was in her room watching movies and sleeping most of the time and trying to hide the fact she was sick from her siblings and her mate, because she was sick of being sick constantly, it annoyed her greatly and put her in a bad mood, she sighed as she got done reading her book and put in another movie, she heard another knock on her door but ignore it as she knew it was her brother nik , she had been ignoring him for the last couple of days and he didn't know why. he was worried about her. she sighed'' i'm fine nik ill be out tomorrow i promise just let me rest for of today''bella said and she heard him say okay and left , she sighed as she went back to her movie and watch it.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Bella Pov: it been four days and i been in my room hiding , i don't want to worry my siblings or my mate that im sick or feeling weak i know for fact something off with me i just don't know what wrong with me, i am sure what ever it is will pass, tomorrow the cullens are coming by and i will have to deal with them lovely is my thought jasper alice and emmett are on my okay list the rest are on my shit list, so we will see how my tempter is tomorrow, i am trying to keep my emotions in check so i don't stress too much because it not good for the baby or me, my siblings are going to be with me tomorrow and so is victoria this will be interesting to see how she deal with the Cullens tomorrow, but ill worry about that later, for now i am going to finish my drawing and my movie instead of worrying over something that hasn't happen yet.

i been trying to ignore my night terrors but they are pretty hard to ignore scents they leave me feeling worse after i woke up from them, i need to talk to Davina when no one is around and see what she thinks and ask for her advice and maybe she help me feel better and then i can deal with the shadow wolves and the demonic hunters until then i plan on practicing my abilities and taking it easy. even if i am sick and weak and i don't know what wrong with me but i will figure it out one way or another.