11🎸

Y/n 's pov:
„Hey guys" Niko said and waved at us. I locked the door and went to their car right behind them. We were jamming to some rock and pop music and I decided to play dark side. It was a lot of fun, because everyone was singing even me. „We are here" Tommi said and I jumped out of the car. „Like usual?" Joel asked us and we all nodded. Joel ordered our drinks and we went to find a place where we can sit down. „Your daily drinks arrived" Joel yelled at us and gave everyone a glass of beer. We were chatting and drinking for a while so I decided to go dance. „Is anyone going?" I asked them and Joel got up with Joonas. I'm really glad that Joonas is going too, because I don't feel like chatting or doing anything with Joel. When we got to the dance floor mine and Joonas's favourite song started to play and we looked at each other. We immediately started dancing. I saw that Aleksi started recording us and Niko was laughing with Olli and Tommi. I'm really glad that I went out with them. „Joonas, hey dude! Let's take a picture on instagram!!" I shouted to him, because the music was really loud. We went to our table so we could ask the guys to take a picture of us. When we were taking a picture, Aleksi said that he wants a picture on instagram too. So basically we did a whole photo shoot.

[lmao u can imagine some pic, cuz yk im not good at editing 🧍‍♀️]

liked by ollimatela and 9 875 others
definitelynot.y/n @joonasbc <3
————————————————————-
user: two pretty best friends😍
joonasbc: 🥸 ur ugly
↳user: joonasbc lmfaooo
↳definitelynot.y/n: joonasbc jealous bestie🙄🙄🙄
user: ur so pretty<3
↳definitelynot.y/n : no u are:)
joelhokka: 😍
avani: pretty girl!!
↳definitelynot.y/n: avani u are!!
y/n.xfp : i love u<333 ur so pretty
↳definitelynot.y/n: y/n.xfp i love you more<3

[u can also imagine another beautiful pic, here of you and aleksi :D ]

liked by bch.fp, tompza and 16 971 others
alexmattson @definitelynot.y/n don't eat my face next time😃😃😃
__________________________________________________
definitelynot.y/n : i'll think about it😐
↳ bch.fp : definitelynot.y/n HASKAJWO look @alexsupremacy
↳alexsupremacy: bch.fp LMFAO WHAT
joonasbc: my babies😫😫
↳alexmattson: joonasbc hello my love;)
user: marry me!!!
tompza: lol
↳nikovilhelm: tompza lol
↳joelhokka: nikovilhelm lol
↳ollimatela: joelhokka lol
↳definitelynot.y/n: ollimatela lol
↳joonasbc: definitelynot.y/n lol
↳alexmattson: jonnasbc guys lol

liked by eurovision and 52 492 othersblindchannel: 🍻 party!!! (don't drink kiddos) tags: @alexmattson,@joelhokka, @nikovilhelm, @ollimatela, @tompza, @joonasbc, @definitelynot

blindchannel: 🍻 party!!! (don't drink kiddos)
tags: @alexmattson,@joelhokka, @nikovilhelm, @ollimatela, @tompza, @joonasbc, @definitelynot.y/n
_______________________________
blindchannelfan1:💥💥love it
↳bchsupremacy: blindchannelfan1 facts
joonasmylove: omg yessssss
user: good luck at esc ily
↳blindchannel: user ❤️
↳user: blindchannel OMG
joel_myhusband: respond please!!!
↳joelhokka: joel_myhusband no
↳joel_myhusband: joelhokka JOEL OMG HIIII I LOVE YOU!!!
__________________________________________________
Back to y/n's pov:
hahaha, guys the girls at your newest post are going crazy!!!" I laughed. „shut up y/n you would make fanpage for Aleksi and name it hoeforaleksi" Tommi said to me and laughed. „You did not" Me and Joonas said at the same time and also started laughing. „I'm going to the bathroom" Joel said to us and went to the bathroom. „I'm guessing he will be back 2 hours later, because some girls are gonna stop him" Niko said to us. I'm kinda surprised we are not drunk, because we are here for about 2-3 hours? I don't give a shit about time hahahah. „I will go get some drinks" I said to everyone and headed to the bar. „Two wines and five bears please." I said to the barman and he started to make my order. While I was waiting I decided to sit on a chair. „Hello there pretty girl, what are you doing here alone?" Some manly voice said to me, but I didn't responded. „Oh come on baby." That manly voice said again and I turned around. „Can you shut up" I said to him and rolled my eyes. „So you wanna be bad now?" He said to me again and put his arm around my shoulders. I immediately put his arm down, but he put his arm on my shoulders again. „Can you not?" I asked him, but he ignored me. He even has the audacity to put his hand on my thigh. „Stop and leave me alone" I said to him, but he again ignored me. I was hoping that the barman could say to him something but nothing happened. I had enough and stand up, but the man pushed me down so I was sitting again. Okay now I'm scared, also why is the barman so slow like can he be faster? „Can you make the drinks faster so I can get out of this man?" I said to the barman and he rolled his eyes. What the fuck is wrong with these mans today. „Come here baby" The ugly man said to me and grabbed my neck from behind. „Get the fuck away from her" I heard a familiar voice. „And what if I'm not" The unknown man said. „You bastard" The familiar voice said again and punched that man. The man punched back and I could finally see who is the familiar voice. Joonas. Oh no no no no. Joonas got up and punched the man again and here it is. They are fighting and the only thing I can see, because of my blurry vision is some red fluit. „HEY HEY HEY STOP" I heard security yell and they separated them. When everyone heard the yell, they turned around and so did the guys. „oh my god Joonas are you okay?" I heard another familiar voice coming to us. I couldn't do anything. I can't move, because of the shock probably. „Y/n talk to us what's wrong?" I heard another familiar voice. „Okay y/n we gotta slap you a little bit, cuz you are not talking" the familiar voice said to me and slapped me multiple times. That finally "woked" me up. „I'm sorry y/n I had to" Niko said to me. I looked around and saw Joonas with a bloody nose. I got up faster than I could ever before. „Joonas oh my god are you okay?" I said to him worriedly. He nodded and hugged me. „I'm but are you?" He also said worriedly to me. „I'm just in shock. It's gonna be okay." I said to him and hugged him again. „What the hell happened" Joel said when he was coming from the bathroom. But not alone. He was with some girl, she had blue long hair, green eyes, and a perfect body. Damn, she is gorgeous. „I told y'all" Niko said to us. I explained the whole situation, because basically, no one knew what actually happened. When I told them I saw Aleksi coming to me. „I'm so sorry y/n I wish I could help you" He said to me and hugged me. „Alright guys, let's go home. It was a lot going on today and we have to check on Joonas." Tommi said and we all headed to the car.
__________________________________________________
A/N: new chapter yayay😼
okay, i'm sorry for not posting new chapter yesterday, i wanted to post it, but i was chatting with some of y'all on instagram (ty for all the follows) AND OMG YALL ARE THE SWEETEST 🙄🙄
okay byeee love you!!!!<333