2🎸

Y/N pov:
We arrived at the studio 10 minutes before they needed to start. I was super nervous, but Joonas was calming me down. „You ready?" Joonas interrupted me from my thoughts. „Oh um yeah okay let's go" i answered him with an awkward smile.
Joonas opened the door to the studio and wow it's beautiful, there are about 15 rooms and each room has a name on it. We walked to the end of the hallway there was a door with paper where was written "blind channel". Okay well, i guess this is it. Joonas opened the door for me and said „After you". I walked into the room and in a second all five of them turned their attention to me. „Hi guys, so this is my best friend and also text writer y/n. " Joonas said to them and smiled at me. „Hi, i'm y/n. Nice to meet you" i smiled at them really nervously. I already knew their names so they didn't need to introduce themself. Aleksi came to me and said „Hi, my name is Aleksi nice to meet you y/n." he smiled at me and waited for my response. „Nice to meet you too, i'm really happy i finally got the chance to meet all of you."  We all just said "nice to meet you" and then they went to practice. I waited on the couch while my head was only thinking about Aleksi. I always knew he was pretty, but when he said hi to me i felt i don't even know how to describe how i felt. It was just so magical. „Y/n can you please help us with this text?" Olli yelled from the other room. I get up and went to help them. „Of course, with which part do you need help." i asked them. „Right here, this part. We don't know what words we should use, because these ones are kinda boring" Joel answered. I took the paper and started singing for myself the text. „What if you will swap these two sentences and add: if you thought you ended me you were really wrong. Then you will sing the chorus." i smiled and hoped they will like it. „Y/n how do you always make the best texts, thank you i really like it. What do you guys think?" Joonas said. „Yeah that's pretty sick, i think it will add the emotions to it" Niko said and they all agreed.
They practiced it for about 40 minutes and then they came out of the room and asked if i want to get lunch with them and of course i agreed. Almost everyone likes mc donald's so we went to get lunch. „May i sit next to you?" Aleksi asked me and smiled. „Yeah of course" i smiled and i saw Joel looking at us with a kind of angry face.
Joel 's pov:
So Aleksi just asked y/n to sit next to her. Was i jealous? Maybe. Nah of course i was, she is really pretty and i still don't understand why Joonas didn't tried to get with her. „Y/n can i sit also next to you since Aleksi asked you" i laughed. „I'm sorry but Joonas is sitting next to me." Y/n answered and smiled at me.  „Sorry dude" Joonas said. „It's okay, it's just a sitting on a lunch." Actually, why am i jealous? Like i don't know y/n even a day and i'm doing like i know her since kindergarten. „Joel is everything okay you look mad" Niko told me and put his arm around me worriedly. „Yeah i'm alright, sorry i don't know what's wrong with me. " i said to Niko. „Okay, thank god i was worried what happened" and we both laughed.
Y/n 's pov:
After lunch, we headed back to the studio. While on a way back to the studio i really get close to Tommi and Olli they are really funny. Olli said i'm really nice and that really made me happy because i was really worried that they will not like me. Joel looked like he is jealous of something but i don't know why. I guess maybe he just couldn't sleep at night so he is tired. „Okay guys i think today's practice was good and we can end now" Niko said and all guys were happy. Joonas decided that we could all get to our apartment to hang out and play some games so we can all know each other very well. I wish i could knew these guys earlier they are the best.
____________________________________
A/N:
i hope that this chapter wasn't boring or cringe 💀 if you have any requirements feel free to tell me:) AAAND thank you so much for reading this story<333
                                                                             -nai🤍