6🎸

Y/n 's pov:
We grabbed our food and drinks and went to sit down on our seats. We were in the last line and that's actually pretty good , because no one is going to give shoes on your chair. „Are you excited for  the film?" Aleksi asked me with his mouth filled with popcorn. I laughed at him just a little bit. „Yes, of course i'm." I answered him. The film started and every light went off. In the middle of the film i couldn't focus, because i started to stare at Aleksi. I admired his whole face. He is so gorgeous, his hair looks so soft, his eyes are shiny more than the stars, his nose is the cutest thing i've ever seen, his lips are... kissable. I want to kiss him right now, i really do. Now i understand why is everyone so obsessed with him, because i'm too. „You enjoy that view huh?" Aleksi interrupted me from my simping over him. I feel like i turned red right away but thank god the lights were off. Aleksi had a smirk on his face which was so attractive by the way, anyways he put his arm around my shoulders and put my head on his shoulder. Now tell me how i can be focused on this film when the most caring, attractive , sweetest boy is having his arms around my shoulders. After five minutes my brain finally proceeded the fact that Aleksi has his arms around my shoulders and i started to focus on the film. When the film ended we decided that we will go to Aleksi's place. When we get into his car he opened the door for me which was so cute. „We are here" Aleksi said and parked the car. His place was really well decorated, he has a good taste in home design. „You have a really nice apartment" i said to him while i took off my shoes. „Thank you so much" Aleksi replied with a smile. Suddenly the doorbell started to ring „I'll get it you can sit where do you want" Aleksi said and went to open the door. I sitted on a sofa and waited for Aleksi while i was on my phone scrolling through my instagram. I liked some edits with me and Joonas and some of them i also shared on a story. „No wait Joel stop" I heard Aleksi yelling. When i turned around i saw Joel standing in the same room as me and Aleksi right behind him. Joel's face turned red and i could see he is mad. „Oh um hi Joel" i said to him with a smile on my face. „What is doing y/n in your apartment?" Joel asked Aleksi with an angry tone. „We are hanging out so" Aleksi replied nervously. „y/n come here i need to talk to you" Joel said to me and i got up and looked at Aleksi. „You know that Aleksi wants you for sex right?" Joel said to me out of nowhere. I looked at him with my mouth open. „Why should i believe you and we are not on a date" I said to him. After i said this to him he pressed his lips on mine. I don't know what is he doing. Before i could push him away i heard Aleksi coming to us. „Guys are y'all alright he-" I tried to push Joel, but he holds me in his hands so i couldn't break the kiss he was giving me. „So y'all are just going to make out in front of my eyes in my hallway" Aleksi said with a kinda sad voice. Finally Joel stopped kissing me and i looked angry at him. „Can you tell me what was this? Why did you do that?" I said to him and when i wanted to look at Aleksi he wasn't here. „Because i fucking love you y/n, i know blah blah we know each other for like 2 days, but you really caught my eyes and my heart." Joel said to me with one breath. „Joel i'm so sorry, but i don't feel the same way and excuse me i need to go look at Aleksi" I said to him and he walked out of Aleksi's apartment. This is something i didn't expected, but the only person i love is Aleksi. „Yoo where are you Aleksi? please" I was hoping for Aleksi's answer, but nothing happened. „Aleksi, please i swear i didn't want to" I heard a door open and i went in. „Start explaining" Aleksi said to me and i said to him the whole thing. „I swear to god i don't love home, i'm in love with someone else." I said to him with a smile on my face. Aleksi looked at me with a puffy eyes. „Look what about the fact that i will sleep at yours tonight?" I said to him with a smile on my face. „Bet" Aleksi replied and hugged me. I hugged him back and said „i'm sorry" i really didn't want to hurt someone.
_____________________________________
A/N: did i just forgot to post this yesterday? yes😍😘🥰👍🏼👍🏼AJAJSLS im so dumb lmfao , anyways thank you so much besties for reading this book!! love youu muah<333