7🎸

Y/n 's pov:
Since i was going to stay at Aleksi's i decided to text Joonas. ‚‚Heyooo, Joonas I will be staying at Aleksi's tonight. Love you!!!!." This is what I texted to Joonas. I really hope that nothing is going to change between me and Aleksi. ‚‚Y/n what do you want for dinner?'' Aleksi yelled from his kitchen. I came to him and told him that we can make some salad. When we were done we took our salad and we went to sit on the sofa. I was looking at Aleksi the whole time. This boy is so precious. I feel horrible for hurting him, even when we are not dating. When we finished  our dinner and also some chatting we went to do the dishes. We had a kind of foam battle, so we needed to clean the whole kitchen. I think that he forget about this whole situation. Well, why should he care, we know each other for a really short time. „I will go take a shower" Aleksi interrupted me from my thoughts and went to the bathroom. While Aleksi was in the shower i decided that i could go like some fan edits. I didn't even notice the fact that Aleksi was standing behind me. „You really are obsessed with yourself aren't you?" Aleksi said with a smirk on his face. „Yeah, and now could you give me some clothes so i don't need to sleep in this?" I said to him really confidently. Aleksi gave me his t-shirt which was actually really long for me. We did our normal night routine and then we headed to Aleksi's bedroom. „Did i told you that you look really good with my shirt on?" Aleksi told me out of nowhere and my friends aka butterflies went into my stomach right away. I just smiled at Aleksi and layed next to him. „You know that we as a band are going to Eurovision next week right?" Aleksi said to me with a smile on his face. „Yeah of course, i watched you guys on a TV when you won the "ticket" to Eurovision" I said really proudly. „What if you will go with us to Rotterdam? I can ask the band tomorrow i don't think that they will have a problem with that." I'm really happy that Aleksi said this, because i could support Joonas in real life not just through imessages. „That would be great!!! Thank you Aleksi" I said to him and hugged him. Okay that was maybe a little too much but i'm really happy. „Good night y/n , sleep well" Aleksi said and turned off the lights. „Good night" I replied to him and with a smile on my face i fell asleep.
Aleksi's pov: ⚠️ little abuse warning ⚠️
It was around 4 am and i heard someone screaming something like "go away from me" i thought it was just a dream, but the scream was getting louder and it felt wrong. When i opened my eyes i saw y/n crying, shaking and screaming for help. I immediately started to waking her up. When she opened her eyes she hugged me really tight. I really don't know what's going on but i need to calm her down. „It's okay y/n , it was just a bad dream, i'm here with you." I said to her repeatedly. „I saw him" Y/n said out of nowhere. „Who did you saw?" I literally don't know what she is talking about. „My ex, he was standing in front of me with a knife again" She said to me and started crying again. Okay now i understand why was Joonas always so worried about her. I feel so bad, she is such an angel how could someone treat her like this. I swear if i'm going to see this person that hurt her... Aleksi breath breath breath i said to myself, because my anger was starting to boil in my blood. „Y/n come try to sleep again, i will hold you." I said to her. Y/n just nodded and slowly layed next to me. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. „good night y/n/n, you are safe with me" I said to her and kissed her on the top of her hair.
____________________________________
A/N: I'M DONE WITH SCHOOOOOOL!!!! SOOO I HAVE TIME FOR WRITING MORE PARTS!!! and babes im so sorry for not posting ;(( LOVE YALL MUAH :**