Part 19

March 15th 2019

Adonis fixed his work uniform, his hands jittery from nervousness. Today was a big day for him; he would speak to Damien about what Xander told him. He was stationed by the gym and the prison entrance again today; he would be nowhere near Damien as he is stationed on the first floor all day. The only time they would have together would be during lunch, which was hours away.

He had a while to think about Xander's proposal, and honestly, he had already made up his mind. He was still with his baby moms so that he could do nothing. He wasn't a cheater like her; what he did with Xander weighs heavily on his conscience, and he doesn't know how to get rid of the guilt. Whenever he's with Solana, he feels guiltier.

He made his mind to tell Xander, No, but he wanted to talk to Damien about it still. He needed somebody to talk to, and Xander was not the one. He could speak to Hector or Jamal, but the two haven't been in their cell for the past two days, and he doesn't know where they are.

Adonis made his way into the prison gates with his shoulders slumped and his mind hazy with worry. This talk with Damien could go two ways. Either they talk out their feelings, or somebody gets cursed out. Adonis groaned, holding on to the strap of his book bag tighter. He made his way into the office, scanned in, and began his shift. He quickly made his way into the lockers to put his bag away but was shocked when he saw Damien pulling on his work pants in the open space.

------------------------

"H-Hey, Damien," Adonis spoke. He was clearing his throat afterward. He hated how he sounded. But shit, he got more words out than he expected, so he's not mad.

"Wassup Adonis" Damien asked, looking Adonis up and down, noticeable admiring the slender boy's body. Adonis wasn't sure if he should bring up what he and Xander spoke about Now.

It's an open space; Damien is half-naked putting on his clothes; there's no way this would be a good place. Adonis spoke to himself.

"After you change, can we talk? somewhere quiet?" Adonis asked, walking to his locker. he opened it swiftly and waited for an answer. Adonis felt Damien's eyes boring in the back of his head. He quickly took out his chapstick and shoved the bag in the locker, shutting it.

"Yea give me 5," Damien ordered, he pulled his pants up and grabbed his worktop to put on. Adonis watched him in Awe.

Soon enough, Damien finished and placed his belongings in his locker. he shut it and locked it. Damien led the way out of the locker room, Adonis following in tow. The two strolled till they got to the staircase on the floor.

"Wassup?" Damien asked, leaning on the wall; Adonis stood before him, thinking of how he would phrase this. Damien had a smirk on his face; he knew what Adonis wanted to talk about; he loved how the boy squirmed.

"I hope this doesn't come off as weird, but um, do you like me?" Adonis rolled his eyes; that question sounded like they were in high school.

"Yes," is all Damien said. Adonis expected that answer, but he was still taken aback.

"yes?" he asked.

"That's what I said, isn't it?"

"yes, but why didn't you tell me?" Adonis asked, fists clenched. He doesn't know why he was angry, but he was.

"I had a fiancée, and you still have a girlfriend, or am I buggin?"

"Okay, but that didn't stop you from doing what you do with Xander and telling him that you like me," Adonis spat.

"I said I had a fiancée Adonis; I don't have one anymore. I told Xander because he brought you up."

"had? what happened?"