Sagittarius's POV

We had been searching the grounds for what felt like hours but really was only 30 minutes. I really hoped that Orion was okay. There had been no sign of Ophiuchus and I was beginning to think that she was gone.

    "Guys this is pointless, she obviously isn't here anymore." Gemini groaned.

    We were all sweating from the heat and still scarred from the message written on the window so we decided to turn in and find the others.

    I grabbed Libs hand as we began the walk back to the shack, she seemed surprised but pleased at the same time. I was worried I had rushed things when I asked her to the dance, after all we had only known each other a few days but turns out she wanted to go with me too!

    "I hope Orions okay." Lib said as we walked across school grounds.

    "He's tough, I bet he'll be back on his feet in no time." I reassured her.

    "If we can even find the right doctor to help," Gem muttered negatively.

    I shot her a look before being interrupted by Leo saying, "Guys look its the principle,"

    I looked over to where he was pointing and sure enough there was Ainsworth walk to us on the grounds.

    "Zodiacs, I heard about what happened, is everyone alright?" She asked us once she stopped in front of us.

    I had forgotten that she knew about who we were, "Yeah mostly everyone is okay, but Orion got knocked out." Aries informed her.

    Worry etched out on her face, "Oh no, I must tell the stars imminently, I am sorry I cannot accompany you but I have a job to do." She told us and without another word she quickly walked away from us once more.

    "Weird," I heard Aries mumble.

    "Lets keep going," Libra said. I nodded and we kept walking along to the shack.

    Before long we had reached the room and we all quickly ran inside and down the secret staircase calling out for the other signs as we went.

    "Guys! We're back," I called to the long hallway.

    "We're over here!" I heard Pisces cry out from a unfamiliar door down the hall.

    We walked to it curious about what was in the room. As Leo swung the door open I was surprised to see a nurses office, there was medical equipment all over and I noticed that both of the hospital beds were filled.

    "How come we never knew this place existed?" Aries asked talking too the other signs who I just noticed were standing over the bed.

    "I don't know, we just found out about it from Lyra not too long ago," Taurus told us.

    "Who is Lyra?" I asked joining the conversation.

    "That's me, I'm Orions wife and I was sent here to help with healing you guys when you needed it. I'm a star to." A woman that I didn't notice before said.

    "Do we really trust her, she could be evil." Gemini whispered to us.

    "Yeah she was already healing Aquarius when we got here so we're trusting her." Cancer told us.

    "Aqua! Where is she?" Libra suddenly perked up.

    "Over there," Scorpio pointed to the other hospital bed that held someone wrapped in a big feathery blanket. Libra and Gemini instantly ran over to inspect her.

    "Be careful, she isn't fully recovered." Lyra told them cautiously.

    "So when will Orion be fully better?" Leo asked stealing glances at Aqua.

    "He should be healed fully by tomorrow, luckily he wasn't to badly injured." Lyra told us.

    "So your married to Orion huh?" Aries asked raising and eye brow.

    "Yes, last month was our 219th anniversary, I truly am the luckiest star alive." Lyra said dreamily.

    "What! How old are you!" Leo asked in amazement.

    "How much do you weigh, you go first," Lyra told him hint of a smile on her face.

    "So what do we do now. Ophiuchus made her move, she is coming for us soon and we have to be ready but we don't even have our teacher or our individual powers," Capricorn asked. He was right, We had no idea what to do. 

    "I suppose your right Capricorn. I guess for now I will sub in for Orion until he is recovered." Lyra sighed.

    We nodded. I personally like Lyra, she was funny yet powerful at the same time, I had no problem with letting her teach us.

    "Come along zodiacs, its time to train. Meet me in the training room in 5, I must wake up you friend Ms Bearer, she needs to train too, besides by now she should be better." Lyra told us as she shooed us out of the room.

    "Come on then, are you guys excited to get our new powers?" I asked leading the group to the training room.

    "Yeah I wonder what our powers will be," Libra said taking my hand again.

    "Probably something to do with our elements," Scorpio said as we walked into the room.

    I was about to break the silence when we heard faint voices down the hallway, it sounded like Aquarius and Lyra.

    "Come on dear, they're your friends they won't judge you, and soon you learn to activate them only when needed." Lyra's voice said. I wondered what she was talking about.

    A few moments later Lyra walked into the room Aquarius on her tail. It took me a moment to realize what seemed off about Aqua but then it hit me.

    Aqua had wings. And not small butterfly wings, her wings were huge black feathery wings that were tucked down at her sides. She seemed exhausted with bags under her eyes and messy hair that was pulled back, but it was great to know that she was okay.

    "Aqua! You have wings?" Gemini questioned hugging her friend with Libra at her side.

    "Yeah it's a side effect of me not accepting the powers normally." She said hugging them back.

    "So wait, I'm confused, you can fly with your wings now?" Virgo asked.

    "Yeah I guess, I couldn't before without them. The way Lyra explained it to me was that the wings are meant to help me steady myself, I don't really need them but they help me balance my power." Aqua explained.

    "I think they look nice," Aries spoke up casually.

    "Yeah, I'm learning how to tuck them away so they aren't visible when I don't need them." Aqua smiled.

    "Cool!" Scorpio said.

    "Alright Zodiacs let's focus. By now you must have a hand on your group powers, now its finally time to concentrate on your individual powers." Lyra told us. We all looked excited, I wondered what my power would be hopefully something cool.

    "So how we are going to do this is very simple, it is not like how you uncovered your group power. Element by element we will put you in your natural signs habitat, for example earth signs will be in a earth environment. Lets start with the water signs." Lyra instructed. Even though we had done worse I became nervous.

    Lyra lead all the other signs out of he room and told us to go watch with her from the control room.

    "So are you gonna like flood the room or something?" I asked her wondering how the water signs would get their powers.

    "Something like that," Lyra said as she messed with some controls.

    I stood with all the other signs in front of the window watching Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio down in the room.

    "Alright water signs, I'm starting the simulation in 3, 2, 1." Lyra spoke through the intercom before pressing a blue button.

    All at once water started shooting our from the walls. It was like a really big water gun and it was spraying the trio. I could tell it was hard to see or breath since there was water shooting everywhere, I wondered how they would figure this one out.

    "Are they gonna be okay?" Cap asked probably worried about Pisces.

    "Yes, they'll figure it out." Lyra responded messing with some controls.

    We watched them run around trying to find each other but fail. Eventually the water stopped flowing, to our surprise it was as if it had pause midair, it wasn't falling. The water was still.

    "Did you stop the water?" Taurus asked.

    "No this must be one of them." Lyra grinned.

    Lyra fussed with the controls again and this time sea creatures came flooding our from everywhere. For a few minutes it was a blur again but then the sea creatures parted and stopped flooding them. The water on the floor parted and the trio stalked to the exit.

    "Bravo! Next group." Lyra cheered.

♐︎

Instead of writing scenes I decided it would be easier to just make a chart of their powers.

Aries: Super strength

Taurus: Controls Earthquakes

Gemini: Controls the weather

Cancer: talk to sea creature

Leo: spawn lava and fire

Virgo: Talk to land animals

Libra: Intoxicate the air

Scorpio: controls the tides

Sagittarius: Bends fire

Capricorn: Controls the growth of plants

Aquarius: Bends wind

Pisces: Bends water

QOTC: Apple or android?

-V